Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Did you play classic, literally killed servers.

1 Like

Unless youā€™re near a questing/leveling area on some servers. Then itā€™s 15-20 runs back to your corpse.

LET US FREE FROM LONE WOLF, they better not make transfers only morning cause I work morning

1 Like

Not sure why any Alliance would want to leave Lonewolf. Thing has been Alliance dominated since P1

1 Like

Good one. I have to switch layer 10 times for that to happen.

Should be in the shop from your login screen. I saw it for CS earlier.

Yeah, I guess I missed the 15 minute window to transfer. Getting no options for servers is what I meant.

1 Like

Itā€™s up for Lone Wolf right now, but no destination server availableā€¦ idk

/thread
at least, faction imbalanced layering.

Donā€™t care for pvp or wpvp Iā€™m a healer I wanna RP and fish in peace

am i going to be able to xfer my horde from crusader strike to WG if i play alli there? Will i be able to switch from horde to alli?

Can we get any indication on when transfers come up and down?

Itā€™s impossible to be at the desk staring at WoW shop all day long

1 Like

fr this is annoying lol

I just want to get off of Lone Wolfā€¦If there is no indication and we have to stare at the shop all day this will just be another failure.

Can you open Lone wolf to Wild Growth Horde please. Got 2 level 25s that have been stuck there since P1 ready to join my guys on WG

Nice, half my guild was able to transfer, The other half still stuck on Lone Wolf. There goes our raid. Thanks Blizzard! Maybe communicate the times xfer will open up, so i can get off work.

4 Likes

So the free SoD transfers are closed, but i can buy a paid transfer from the same store screen that I also canā€™t use in Sod? Why even have the option to buy one there if it cant be used in this version?

Oh nooo :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Theyā€™re gonna open and close all week.

On Wild Growth you can make characters on both factions. Or at least I play both sides on the same account. Afaik PVE servers do not have ā€œsideā€ restrictions in SoD.