Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Legit question: why’d you guys even bother opening up transfers if you were just going to place all of these restrictions on them to ensure that only a few people will be transferring, regardless of how many people actually want to?

THANK YOU! 8:30 is a reasonable time. You opened it before you announced it but thanks.

Well except the PvP’ers. You’ve have done an amazing job ignoring feedback there and actively making PvP worse.

Finally was able to move what I wanted to move. Cheers.

tried the transfer and it doesn’t do nothing continue button don’t work after i selected everything.

so are these not available for rppvp servers?

Should allow Paid Transfers to anywhere ffs!

1 Like

Frustrating isn’t the right word. This is unacceptable. Waiting for these windows with zero communication between them, stranded from the rest of my friends on a server I don’t want to be on anymore and not knowing when or if transfers would even come up again was one of the worst experiences I’ve had in 20 years playing this game. Do better.

1 Like

Can we stop with only allowing Shadowstrike to move to Penance? I just want to move my character to Wild Growth with the rest of my characters.

Finally made it into a window, look out Wild Growth, here I come. Transfers seem to be open from Lone Wolf at the moment.

1 Like

While the unclear communication around what you even intended to do is frustrating, I appreciate the thoughtfulness and the fact that you finally opened it up for players to do what they want. I hope the PvP realms remain healthy.

1 Like

Where do these show up when they open them up? on the character selection window under shop?

thanks bud

Anyone know if this is gonna open up again? My twin got stuck on lone wolf and the rest of us left.

My twin also got stuck but on Crusader Strike LOL. I work 1st he’s on 2nd’s and timing our extraction has been impossible.

Hoping it opens again soon! I resubbed to move servers with a friend that’s already transferred.

I transferred to wild growth, and it’s a super comfy server. The people seem really chill compared to living flame. Already in a guild where we’re doing a “be drunk if you want, don’t have world buffs, don’t bring consumes if you don’t feel like it, just have fun and we’ll see how far we get” Sunken Temple Friday.

The raid sign ups filled up quickly. Hell yeah. Lol

2 Likes

The problem is you wont get past the 3rd boss and it will be a waste of time.

Nah, we’ll probably get five down. A 2-hour time limit. ST isn’t a big deal, it’s just time-consuming.

That’s good to hear, when I tried to reroll to wild growth horde last season it was pretty quiet. I just gave up and went back to my main.