Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Yes. Layering issues added a lot to it where sometimes one layer would be predominantly horde or alliance. Seems like it was felt the same way pretty equally on both sides. I’ve played on PvP servers only since vanilla and have never experienced griefing to the inability of being able to do almost anything until now on SoD. Giga servers don’t add to the PvP experience they just make it completely unavoidable to the point of it being un fun.

2 Likes

These transfers have been re-enabled and will likely remain open for the next 1-2hrs, but as always they may close at any moment if the there is any sign of risk to balance or health of the Source realm.

Thank you for bearing with us while we try to ensure people who want to move can do so, without jeopardizing the original realms.

4 Likes

mine still says closed horde LW lol

1 Like

NVM transfers just opened up for alliance at least.

That’s because Lone Wolf is already 2-1 alliance dominant. LOL!

I’m on Lone Wolf and a lot of times hordes start the bs like during fishing events they homunculi spam so the guards attack and kill the alliance there so we can’t turn in so then we need to punish y’all and camp the area for the next 5 hours making sure booty bay is a nightmare for horde

Why do they do it at the times nobody is home like how inconvenient I’m not home and can’t do it

5 Likes

Looks like I was able to get my horde chars off Lone Wolf. Maybe there is a god.

1 Like

Woo Crusader Strike to Wild Growth open!

1 Like

Sorry to hear :frowning: got lucky that I happened to be looking at the forums before I started getting ready for bed before work.

Doesn’t help I’m NA I guess lone wolf is EU

This simply isn’t possible. I would move in a heartbeat if there were a way to align transfer timing so my entire guild could move, but there isn’t, and that means that there will be a significant number of players who simply don’t have the option to move without completely leaving their friend group behind.

The concept behind this was good. The execution has been bungled.

5 Likes

Living Flame horde is gonna be dead before p4 xD

1 Like

There is EU and NA versions of both.

Horde tried to be nice but lvl50 ally kept making raids to camp the incursions for honor lol. After 4 or 5 days of it we jus got tired and made our own raids to counter gank. Now it’s devolved into this. Enjoy lol

1 Like

Was able to Xfer my characters from Crusader Strike to Wild Growth today THANK YOU BLIZ! Saved. Now actually have hope I can play again.

1 Like

I cry I’m at work :sob: it’s so unfair it’s random weird times for the jobless or the late shifters

2 Likes

Doubt it they are always camping incursion without alliance even trying to fight back lol

My main and 2 alts are moved to Wild Growth!!
Excellent. Thanks Blizzard. The PVP was toxic greifing. I’m excited to move my Auction House business to Wild Growth. I took a big loss vendoring a ton of inventory, but it is worth it to not be corpse camped and greifed by rogues/horde.

Seems like I’ve missed the window as well.

1 Like