Limit the amount of people that can q random bgs together

That’s true for some but a lot of premades are filled with players who are just better than me. Hmm, maybe that doesn’t counter your point in any way.

1 Like

Ah, I see you are a very intelligent person who can make assumptions about someone without any information. You’ve done it, you’ve beat the forums!

2 Likes

If the players are so bad, why cant you beat them?

Rated bgs take 9 other people. That is not always what you have available.

Last night a couple of my guildies logged on early. Are the 4 of us not allowed to que up some randoms to warm up and kill time till the rest of our guild logs on and we que rated bgs? Why do you think random bgs should be gatekept to only allow solo players?

To be clear the people gaming the system to get a full 10-stack in randoms are cringe AF and shouldn’t be allowed. If you have a full team ready to go I agree just go que some rated games, but trying to say that a couple buddies quing up shouldn’t be allowed is just silly.

2 Likes

You guys have friends?

For the love of God make even the smallest attempt at finding other people to play this game with.

1 Like

sorry but no, you cant nerf fun. its a social game, or it should be, at least.

its just rand bg, and rand bg doesnt really matter. also, if player X or group of players X does such and such… nothing stopping you from doing same thing.

No, don’t remove the ability of people to group.

Yes, improve the match making algorithm.

If you want to fail solo que BG’s you will have plenty of trash players with missing gear slots and I don’t care attitudes. Most of the time you will just sit in the GY getting camped.

If you would like to have teammates that are geared and will back you up and support the win join as a group.

The choice is yours

1 Like

That is why these threads are made, no? Players would like to enjoy the content without being forced into groups for a fair fight.

In all honesty premades love solo queue players. They could queue into rated as well but they wouldn’t get free wins if that were the case.

2 Likes

Fun fact, most premade players do rated too. We premade normal/epic bgs because they’re fun and the point of an MMO is to make friends and to do content. These threads are made because people simply refuse to accept that random BGs don’t entitle them to face other random players, and also they refuse to make friends and group up and play together with like-minded players.

4 Likes

I would also point out that in my experience, especially if we are a five man, we are pitted against another five man group greater than 50% of the time. Possibly more but that 50% are matches when it’s very evident by the opposing team’s play style that we are up against a coordinated group.

We also have a tendency to run into clearly coordinated 10+ groups. Thankfully those e peen stroke sessions (for the opposing team) end quickly.

Yeah the matchmaking system is working as intended most of the time.

They added solo shuffle, so who knows

1 Like

Which has zero to do with bgs.

They can add content.

Yes, and bgs are group content with zero barriers to entry, whereas arenas/rbgs tend to have entry gates once you get to certain ratings. BGs are also extremely casual and relaxing, which is why that’s where you tend to see premades.

Then why was this post made

Probably because the people who make these posts are whiners. The same reason the forums are spammed by these threads constantly and have been for the past 10-12 years and Blizzard doesn’t care.

Solo shuffle was added so who knows, maybe something will change