Likeliness of mage buffs in 8.2?

I’m just referring to a previous thread where you called into question my experience. You then said my lack of uunatt kill and low m+ score means i’m terrible. My logs are more than fine, better than yours. I’ve also passed you in every metric, that you yourself make a big deal about. You then reported my posts.

What incorrect statements did I make? Do I get to come back and make fun of you when no one takes the essence?

2 Likes

I’ve never ran, and was only ever mocked by you.

So you mean, i told you you didnt have a kill, you got it months later and all the sudden the previous post isnt supposed to matter? lol

3 Likes

You said some other nonsense too. You’ll notice that i haven’t played much either, as my wcl parses are all old. Yet still better than you.

I then gave you situations where it would have benefit, and got this;

1 Like

So we are ignoring the post where I responded DIRECTLY to your examples i guess…lol

2 Likes

Again. You’re talking from a heroic point of view. Healing is not an issue in heroic. Heroic is a joke

What is confusing you about that.

1 Like

I didnt notice that, because well it is A LOT more than I have…somehow with less play time I complete the same amount of content…gratz on your parse tho lol.

1 Like

You are claiming heroic is a joke…while REFUSING to post on any character that has completed content. Until then your point is moot.

3 Likes

Heroics not a joke? So people clear it in a day because what, they’re hacking?

1 Like

In fact, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and said whoever your main is probably has done a lot more than me…even then you still refused to post on it.

4 Likes

People clear mythic a lot faster than people think they will also, does this make it a joke?

1 Like

Also when did I ever say heroic was hard? You claimed it was a complete joke, plenty of people struggle on it

1 Like

Umm…

what?

So a point, no matter how logical, valid, or accurate, cannot be taken seriously if the mouthpiece doesn’t have shiny achievements?

I was talking about where an essence that heals you could be specifically useful in scenarios where damage outpaces what healers can handle.

In what heroic fight literally ever has damage outpaced healing

if we are REALLY getting in to it, the absolute hardest part about mythic is getting 20 consistent people.

WoW is not a difficult game, it has set mechanics that people make guides for before even release of said raid. You have a set rotation and set mechanics…nothing about the game is difficult.

2 Likes

When you brought of up the content I have done is completely faceroll yet wont show what you have done, then yes it cannot be taken seriously. YOU and your friend got into content completed not me.

3 Likes

This is objectively false.

Archimonde, Helya, Star Augur, Gul’dan, Maiden of Vigilance, Fallen Avatar, Kil’jaeden, Aggrammar, Argus, Fetid, Mythrax, Ghuun, Jaina, Cabal, Uu’nat…

1 Like

There are no guides for mythic before release.

1 Like

But none of those fights are difficult…it takes some knowledge, patience, and not wanting to give up when someone screws up…that doesnt mean its difficult.

1 Like