Light's Hope Chapel guards

Do they even do anything? Horde camp the flight path non stop but the guards ignore them. :disappointed:

They don’t like alliance.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s based off of your rep. If they’re at a higher level than you, guards are less likely to attack.

They’re voyeurs.

They like to just watch.

3 Likes

Even NPCs know that some people aren’t worth saving…

2 Likes

So levelers who are neutral with them are SOL?

Yes.

November 8, 2019 WoW Classic Guards will now correctly be more willing to assist players in PvP combat who have Friendly or higher standing with them. However, they will continue to not assist players with Neutral standing.

2 Likes

They still don’t help me and I am almost half way through revered

1 Like

I always felt like those two roam and whoever initiates an attack that’s within their aggro range, they’ll turn hostile and go after said person.

They attack me any time I even defend myself.

They literally never touch alliance.

That’s been my experience, at least.

Can confirm this is still happening…

Camped by an Alli warlock, as soon as I spawn he drops his dots on me, immolates, nothing… if I try to poly him the guards jump on me immediately. I am close to exalted.

The argent dawn are ancap af

What is your rep with then?
Are you exalted?

I do not think they help until high rep, if much at all, they have ulterior motives after all.

Halfway to exalted from revered. Per the November Update, they are supposed to help friendly and above

The guard AI needs a rework. I’m revered and the guards fail to work about 75% of the time.

Fun fact, if you get attacked (and do nothing but walk/run) and drag yourself within guard range, the guards will attack you first.

Be reasonable. If you see some poor loser getting smashed by a gang. Do you get involved and get your rear kicked too, or do you walk away and avoid imminent beating? That’s exactly how guards think too.

1 Like