10/05/2017 06:54 PMPosted by Wargall
Who are all you people

Who are you?
10/13/2017 07:15 PMPosted by Hotwired
10/05/2017 06:54 PMPosted by Wargall
Who are all you people

Who are you?

Gottem
Any old The Order of Jaden people around?
1 Like
Zyk, zya, mia - loved fighting you guys
Aedak - hardest horde warrior to kill
Kickzek - richest SOB
Suds groups - MC/BWL raiding groups

Balance of Power <3
What have I done?!? I just resubbed after 6 and a half years! What is wrong with me?!?
Used to raid a little with Peril with this guy after an excessive amount of time in 49 twink pvp.
WTB lightning's blade classic. AFGM 4 life
Hey LB people, I need a guild! Haven't played in 6 years O.O

hmu!
Ohh wow, its been awhile since I have seen some of these names. I wonder if Lighting Strike is still around :D. Good to see some of these names, just remembering some of the good old glory days. Still enjoy playing, but not near as much time as I once had.
Necroing this.

Rulk/Widger from LoT/DG reporting in.

Unreal seeing some of these names.
Gonna cancel my sub for a while. No interest for the last 6 months really. Stayed to see Sargeras and the legion get beat.

Good luck to you all 8)
looking for old friends
Ohh nice to see many familiar names.
Ive had this char since launch. Just resubbed. Game is completely different.
Just hit 600 days played on my priest today. About 160 of those in vanilla LOL.

Where my Sigil peeps at?
Oi from KuA checking in! The nostalgia is real.
Ive had this char since launch. I used to be in a guild called Epic. As far as I can remember, its the only guild I was in. I was away for several years, but Ive just resubbed in the last month. Loving the game, but it has definitely changed a lot from what I remember. Looks like my entire friends list is empty. Dont even know if anyone I used to run with still plays.
04/04/2017 07:50 AMPosted by Wagshunter
Played as Autris in <Evolution> way back in the day. Miss those times...

hey man idk if you remember me but i played a rogue in evo named Kamran. i did vash and kael with you guys and some of Bt/hyjal with you guys as well, i remember bzt getting the mount also remember your priest annwvyn. Anyway im a nerd so i was wondering if you had any old kill videos from those days? much appreciated
04/04/2017 07:50 AMPosted by Wagshunter
Played as Autris in <Evolution> way back in the day. Miss those times...

hey man idk if you remember me but i played a rogue in evo named Kamran. i did vash and kael with you guys and some of Bt/hyjal with you guys as well, i remember bzt getting the mount also remember your priest annwvyn. Anyway im a nerd so i was wondering if you had any old kill videos from those days? much appreciated
Man this thread is a blast from the past.