Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Have we all quit, will we all reunite on the next xpac that comes out?
01/29/2017 12:06 AMPosted by Foxsc
Have we all quit, will we all reunite on the next xpac that comes out?

I'm still hanging around. Finished the Nighthold on normal mode and now I'm already bored. Pvp got boring after making Prestige 6 and now I log on to do pet battles. Not sure what to do next tho.
I'm sad I never see you out in the world hotwired
I name changed from irukandji during wod.
Wow that's alot of old names I remember
I'm absolutely having a blast with the current content! Once I settled in with a fun group of like-minded people, things really started feeling the way they did back in times that have long since passed. While things are not perfect with the game, they also have never been better. I don't particularly like class design, or the RnG heavy systems, but rather than focus too much on those negatives, I instead focus my attention on the fun stuff. Like Mythic + for example, and having the ability to do challenging types of experiences at any time of the day, any day of the week, without the time commitment. !@#$ Yeah Dude!

While obviously a lot falls on the shoulders of game developers to offer content that is enjoyable, for the most part it is up to you the individual, to put yourself in a position to actually have fun with the game. I think for me personally, the last number of years that I occasionally played World of Warcraft were not very enjoyable not only because I didn't like the content offered, but because the people I had played with for years had either come and gone, were always either coming, or going, or they had simply moved on with other groups. I mean the community aspect that we all experienced early on in WoW has long since been dead and gone, and I think it's common knowledge that the community aspect is what kept all of us playing this game in the first place. Without that, this game gets stale very fast.

It doesn't help to be introverted like I'm sure many of you also are. I mean that in itself makes many kinds of human interactions taxing. It can take a lot of effort to break into some of the more tight-nit groups, and I think for most people, that's far more effort than we are willing to give. But yeah, actually going out of my way and investing time into working with others, and building and maintaining those relationships, has been the single most important and impactful thing I have done that has improved my gaming experience. I've been having the kind of fun with gaming that I wasn't sure I would get to experience again.

I made this post for something else, but I thought, hey why not share it here too considering it's very much relevant!
12/02/2016 09:09 PMPosted by Ringmaster
Any of you guys know what happened to Nadders? I was talkin about him the other night, and I really miss his 'stralian accent. Need it in my life. Miss that guy.

Last I remember of Reinder he was working on a law degree and quit WoW, if memory serves me correct. That was, like, 7 years ago so he's probably a judge putting lizards and 'roos in jail and !@#$ now.
09/01/2016 12:50 WTB zyk/zya(mia/wia)

Red=Dead, its the law.

CRY MORE NUB !

:)

Btw, Im still playing my spriest on vanilla server (ELYSIUM PvP, Niv)
Im ganking every red !@#$ I see ofc :)
03/26/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Mia

Red=Dead, its the law.

CRY MORE NUB !

im on it too... whats your name?
Played as Autris in <Evolution> way back in the day. Miss those times...
MISS MY OLD GUILD MAELSTROM!!!
03/26/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Mia

Red=Dead, its the law.

CRY MORE NUB !

Yup I remember you!
lol @ Mia

I think we killed you 3 stooges over a 100 times in Felwood. You, Zia and your druid buddy. You got a few of our group a few times too, but never me. Not once 8)
omg, so many old names, you guys make me want to come back home <3

(Energi/Luminescence back in the day, Jaybee during WotLK)
Catastrophe from <Untamed> checking in.

Been a long time since I've gave WoW a try but I wanted to see if any old UT people were around.
08/07/2017 10:56 AMPosted by Singularr

Been a long time since I've gave WoW a try but I wanted to see if any old UT people were around.

Yo guy, been quite a while!
08/17/2017 11:37 AMPosted by Cornei
08/07/2017 10:56 AMPosted by Singularr

Yo guy, been quite a while!

Long time Cornei!!

Maybe I should've also put <Integrity> in my post.
What's going on here?

Buncha old people posting stuff is all 8)
I was at a party in NYC and starting talking to some random person there. It turned out he was an Alliance rogue on Lightning's Blade in Vanilla and we had fought a bunch of times in WSG back in the day.
1 Like
Hi.