Lightning's Blade old timers <3

This post is hitting the nostalgia button hard for old school world PVP. The good and bad. I also miss the old Alterac Valley matches that would last all day
04/17/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Narkotics
04/04/2017 07:50 AMPosted by Wagshunter
Played as Autris in <Evolution> way back in the day. Miss those times...

hey man idk if you remember me but i played a rogue in evo named Kamran. i did vash and kael with you guys and some of Bt/hyjal with you guys as well, i remember bzt getting the mount also remember your priest annwvyn. Anyway im a nerd so i was wondering if you had any old kill videos from those days? much appreciated

I remember you. I was Moonranger those days if anyone remembers. Did a ton of BC stuff as Uhntiss, my druid tank. Was in Fate / Evolution / Maelstrom for a majority of those days. I play casually but I am still around.

(it's sure nice not being banned from these forums anymore after those Harry Potter spoilers)
Room for one more?
=T
1 Like
06/21/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Cyredther
=T

There you are 8)
03/30/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Aerel
Ive had this char since launch. I used to be in a guild called Epic. As far as I can remember, its the only guild I was in. I was away for several years, but Ive just resubbed in the last month. Loving the game, but it has definitely changed a lot from what I remember. Looks like my entire friends list is empty. Dont even know if anyone I used to run with still plays.

Weren't you in Disciples of the Foot in the first couple months of the game? That's the guild I was in at launch and your name sounds really familiar for some reason.
Any old school horde still play? Recetly re-subbed after a very long hiatus... donā€™t recognize anyone on the server!
1 Like
06/26/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Zenturil
Any old school horde still play? Recetly re-subbed after a very long hiatus... donā€™t recognize anyone on the server!

Long time no see man. This server went full horde many years ago so you should find someone around. The thing is most peeps are waiting for the expansion so a lot of people just chilling now.

I think it's been 11 years since I've seen your name. Time flies man 8)
Yeah Hotwired! I remember some really painful ambush/backstabs in vanilla... good times! Such a different game now but cool to see so many familiar names on this post
06/30/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Zenturil
Yeah Hotwired! I remember some really painful ambush/backstabs in vanilla... good times! Such a different game now but cool to see so many familiar names on this post

red=dead
09/01/2016 12:50 PMPosted by Mattyfresh
WTB zyk/zya(mia/wia)

Red=dead
I am back from a 10 year forum ban and long vacation from WoW

blowing kisses to zyk ^
07/06/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Yogzula

blowing kisses to zyk ^

}:ā€‘)
08/07/2017 10:56 AMPosted by Singularr
Catastrophe from <Untamed> checking in.

Been a long time since I've gave WoW a try but I wanted to see if any old UT people were around.

Updating my post. My old alt became my new main! I've enjoyed Legion.

If any LB'ers want to play in BFA, give me a shout.

blowing kisses to zyk ^

LOL! Welcome back Yogz. You playing BFA? Already ordered mine 8)
06/26/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Zenturil

Zenturil, that's a name I remember!
I'm back to teach the alliance a lesson again! Hotwired watch your back. I'll kill you with my sexy dances!
Every time I look at this thread it's crazy how many familiar names I remember.
07/18/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Alejandro
I'm back to teach the alliance a lesson again! Hotwired watch your back. I'll kill you with my sexy dances!

Rofl! Hi Ale! I remember a time in Menethil we were playing hide and seek and you kept kicking my !@#. Was that on your warrior? Been such a long time 8(
07/16/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Hotwired

blowing kisses to zyk ^

LOL! Welcome back Yogz. You playing BFA? Already ordered mine 8)

world PvP in BFA looks promising. might have to have a reunion with zya and zyk