Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Whats up :P
10/09/2016 09:52 PMPosted by Hotwired
10/09/2016 07:58 PMPosted by Jookya
Joe what u doin still on drenden, come brew us some potions!

I'm bored already. Got to level 50 pretty quick but then I saw that the prestige stuff is just for looks and epeen and decided against it. Rank 3 Flask of the Seven Demons is kicking !@# tho ;)

Only 4 more bubbles to fill for my Artifact. Only doing world quests for AP now and pet battles.

What are you guys doing?
Yeah Joe get ur azz on LB now we miss you :D
Bring friends, specially if they';re lock or shaman hahahah
10/10/2016 06:04 AMPosted by Coldskin
Yeah Joe get ur azz on LB now we miss you :D

Hiya Coldy, long time no see. Miss the old days man. Got no friends on this server. They all quit. Been raiding normals with random grps. Still filling up my atifacts and doing random stuff.

That noob Xenophire is still playing on Kel'thuzad. But he's too good to talk to us now.
1 Like
You still got friends on LB joe. Now I need to write my post about how i was the barry sanders of WSG by jukin all those fools while i ran flag :P
Entropy and gang are back, go Horde and come thru~

07/18/2016 10:35 AMPosted by Theyas
Where's Wargall and Fuzzekee?

Hi

09/01/2016 12:50 PMPosted by Mattyfresh
WTB zyk/zya(mia/wia)

Pretty sure he's gone, Unlimit convinced me some other guy named Mia was him but he lied to me

Also clicking on the Entropy link under my name takes you to some random !@# Alliance guild, not sure why.
aww fat cheeks is back
05/25/2016 08:12 PMPosted by Starrina
http://imgur.com/Q6FPvfr
lol

Lightning's Blade from vanilla to WotLK was great.
OMG I got kicked from a Kara grp! Bastidz!

Guiledoom was and still is a noob. That is all 8)
Hello.....

Wargall- I was already soaring off that cliff by the time I realized it was you. :P
LF a new server/home. Will tank Mythics for you, just please don't make me teach another group how to do encounters that are totally new to me :(
10/25/2016 01:31 AMPosted by Nitsude
05/25/2016 08:12 PMPosted by Starrina
http://imgur.com/Q6FPvfr
lol

Lightning's Blade from vanilla to WotLK was great.

For real.
Checking in
09/15/2016 01:17 AMPosted by Jangox
brooks
brooks
brooks

WTB moblack and dogblood. Old school guild

Loved the Aedak and Ming drama

ohsnap!
-db
Hello, gentlemen.
lol hi twinkle 8)
07/21/2016 06:10 PMPosted by Iok
Loving the names in here. Any horde from the Killing Um All or Timeless guld era arund still? This is Nitas, orc rogue / Orck, warrior. Never forget the good times of level 60 on this server with everyone.

Hi! I am still here, sorta. Still playing on Uther.

I miss you all and have many fond memories! <3

Stop Starting, Gonged on a Gong server, NOC etc.
I must add... I love you, Deadlypoison. And I think I'm gonna have to see some nudez.
Any of you guys know what happened to Nadders? I was talkin about him the other night, and I really miss his 'stralian accent. Need it in my life. Miss that guy.