Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Where's Wargall and Fuzzekee?
Still here.
Loving the names in here. Any horde from the Killing Um All or Timeless guld era arund still? This is Nitas, orc rogue / Orck, warrior. Never forget the good times of level 60 on this server with everyone.
DAGOSTO AND NIGHTCHUBBY!!! ALLIANCE ALL DAY BANDS OF BROTHERS!
was in sigil at one point.. been here since the start off and on.. howdy
I forgot the subject and the posters name.

There was an old meme copy pasta that was on the lb forums. He got mad at something and went of on a pretty epic rant.

I think the guys name was hoof?

It has been bothering me not remembering what it was about. Hoping you all can help me.
Well hello. I was also once a Sigil officer, many memories on the LB!! I'll be around for Legion if anyone wants to group up!
premade av anyone?
08/15/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Gatorvean
Well hello. I was also once a Sigil officer, many memories on the LB!! I'll be around for Legion if anyone wants to group up!

Oh sh!t Gator, you're still playing?! <3
WTB zyk/zya(mia/wia)
Look at all you old farts.

The forums here are so tame compared to what they used to be. This can't still be LB.
brooks
brooks
brooks

WTB moblack and dogblood. Old school guild

Loved the Aedak and Ming drama
nubcakes 8)
LB THE SERVER OF KINGS!!!!!
Missing my old guild BUCK NASTY
Joe what u doin still on drenden, come brew us some potions!
10/09/2016 07:58 PMPosted by Jookya
Joe what u doin still on drenden, come brew us some potions!

I'm bored already. Got to level 50 pretty quick but then I saw that the prestige stuff is just for looks and epeen and decided against it. Rank 3 Flask of the Seven Demons is kicking !@# tho ;)

Only 4 more bubbles to fill for my Artifact. Only doing world quests for AP now and pet battles.

What are you guys doing?
Trying to get some RBG going, Killing horde all over the broken isles. Yea it's kinda dull but I think its mostly just weve played the same game for 12 years. I try to be more casual, been working on the alts.

But RBG, and just being in a guild where people actually talk to eachother lol.

I do think world pvp will stay active this xpac which is good, world quests keeping the world flooded with hordes, not to mention we're outnumbered 3 to 1.
we had horde hiding in shal'aran afraid to come out for an hour till we just ghosted on them last night, was funny watching them all scared to come out after everyone left haha.
Im an herbalist i got herbs for ya, gotta collect that fadeleaf yknow lol