Lightning's Blade Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Lightning’s Blade (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

My character: Shaaman, the Orc Shaman
Guild: Respawn, Section 8, Obsidian

Hoping to connect with anyone who used to play or maybe remember me. Straysoldier/Juggallo/Vissu/Moblack/Mishana

Some other RL friends who used to be in the guild I’m still in touch with and we’re planning on playing classic together.

5 Likes

Sijan, undead priest
Bloop Boyz, Aftermath, Timeless

Hit me up if you ever ganked me or raided with me~

2 Likes

@thingtank

Mish, you may not remember me but back in the day I was a rogue named Jerme, I was just a kid but you welcomed me into your guild and your raid team and I learned so much about the game from you lot. You had the kind of patience I hope that I currently have as an Adult. If we never play together again that’s fine but I finally get a chance to say thank you for all the time you spent with me in game.

Nakhara: Orc Shaman
Dback: Tauren (Later Orc) warrior.
Llys: Undead Rogue

Those were my main 3 I played while I was on this server and while I’m looking for anyone who might remember playing with me I was hoping to find some old friends I used to play with, Specifically Hotmop and Frostitute. We raided sporadically up through Cataclysm if I remember correct. Frostitute specifically I remember Pugging SSC with you in BC and you having to AFK during Lady Vashj because you got a work call.

Looking for any and all old (and new) friends!

Jaundice, Orc Shaman (resto)
Aftermath, Edge of Aggression

2 Likes

Character name : Zya / Mia
Spec : Ganker
Guild : (Brokeback Mountaineers) or (bend over)

RED = DEAD, its the law.

Old Bubble video : _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBDCC4rgY8_
:wink:

Looking for old gank squad : Daw, Hasumi, Yogzula

8 Likes

Character names: Gunchor / Andae
Classes: Tauren Warrior / UD Mage
Guilds: Raided a lot with The Fallen Legion, but started with Killing um all. Levelled in I L L U M I N A T I which is the result of a merger between 2 guilds (forgot the name)

@Mia, you probably don’t remember me at all. But ganking with Zyk and you is one of my best classic memory. I was like 14 back then and basically idolized you guys.

Would be insane to hear about some folks.
Issacar: Troll priest, we transfered to executus and we ended up losing touch after a while

Ruxandra: UD Mage, you were just such great person, putting with up with this little french kid

Mustafah and Tittan (orc warrior and tauren warrior): We were so annoying on ventrilo. Kind of lost touch after some guild drama. Learned so much by interacting with you guys, about warriors, how to get the ladies and you’re basically the reason I can speak in english.

2 Likes

More ganking incoming dude.
We are always looking ppl to share Alliance blood.

:wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’ll probably try going alliance this time. Look for a pvp eastern server to play classic this time around. I rebooted my account a few months back and leveled up a shelved paladin I made back in BC, then got bored and tried out a mage. Best of luck all you old-timers!

1 Like

TRAITOR

I remember you m8.
Try to be NE. it will be faster to run back to your corpse from gy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol! Nice to see you again too Mia!

DarkOne - Troll Mage
Sharina - Undead Rogue

Guild: Virtuous and a bunch of others

Looking to connect with anyone I raided or PvP’d with.
Also looking for Zerosen and/or his son if they are still around.

1 Like

Character: Wiggum warrior
Original guild: Timeless and Aftermath

7 Likes

Hey man, I remember you. Good times. Do you know if Ryanbusch is still around?

Thelma the Troll Rogue here from Essence of Aggression before we moved and became Edge of Aggression. I still play Ellisd on Burning Blade. Hi guys, its been a while.

Marble [Axem] - Troll mage. If you’re old Axem, you’re more than welcome to join again in classic. Hell, I’d love just to hear from any of you. (I raided with Entropy for a short while as well)

Hey Dark. Eisenhower here. Havent seen too many other old Virties around yet.

1 Like

Eisenhower - Tauren Hunter
Pershing - Tauren Warrior

Guild: Virtuous

1 Like

Proof. lol