Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

the only floozie here are the draenei hussbuckets. a bunch of no good spaceharlots.

1 Like

Lightforged Draenei need more love. Signed and supported.

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be scantily clad and dancing at the sunwell for coins? Or do you still dance for your Fel Fix?

1 Like

shouldn’t you be chewing on grass and munching on tin cans?

1 Like

I want the LF Draenei hairstyles for my gal, I’m jealous of how massively cute they are.

3 Likes

I want the horns.

1 Like

Nah, i’ll let you do that while you are high on your Fix Fix. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

your just jealous of my youthful looks.

1 Like

I’ll still look the same in 10,000 years. What about you? Oh…wait…yeah…you’ll be a shriveled up husk long before then. Something about elves having lost their practical immortality…

(I hope you know i’m just teasing you as i actually do like BE’s as my first few toons were BE).

1 Like

You should cut back from the Bloodthistle, I see some wrinkles.

1 Like

Lightforged Pandas next please.

1 Like

the only wrinkle i see is your draeneis ugly face!

I’ll still look the same in 10,000 years. What about you? Oh…wait…yeah…you’ll be a shriveled up husk long before then. Something about elves having lost their practical immortality…

i have transcended mere mortality…in 10000 years your race will be a footnote in history and bloodelves will reign supreme over all alongside night elves with alleria as our queen!

1 Like

Alleria refused to be Ranger-General you think she’s going to want to be queen?

2 Likes

she will see it my way…i will convince of her need to rule the blood elves and abandon the contaminated ones.

I’ve always thought a nice addition would be to add the Exodar glowing wire things from the ceiling. They are purple sparkling lines that look like threads, would be very neat to have that as a sort of chain hanging from Draenei horns.
(Sorry I am unable to post a link. But you can see them in the Exodar and in Draenei character select screen.)

Also any additional tints/colors are always appreciated for any race. I expected Draenei to receive the purple eye tint sooner though but perhaps it will come in the future. Same goes for additional hair/horn styles.

They could also innovate on additions they did for other races, I think the Tauren having cute tail options like wraps or beads on their tails are very nice. They could add different Draenei tail options to have either nothing, some shamanistic appearances, plate only, cloth, more gems, etc. And of course I think they could re-add the horn rune imprints, they did it for Highmountain Tauren.

Lastly, I think it would be neat to have the option to have feathered hooves like a draft horse does. Not everyone’s thing but hey, they added larger tentacle options and that seemed niche to me but I appreciate it.

1 Like

Wow that leaner body is hot. I’m still hopeful the whole “body type 1” thing is going to lead to us having a greater selection of body shapes, I’d definitely thinify my LFD rogue.

Some great suggestions in this thread!

1 Like

Honestly I’d just prefer if they went and did a hard rework of Allied Races, merging certain ones with their parent. Redoing Racial abilities ect ect.

2 Likes

For Lightforged Draenie, I would love if they were given something that allowed their shadow & void-visual spells to be replaced with light visuals.

“The light shines on, even here!”Z’rali

Seeing shadow-spec priests with light-visuals instead of void for the Lightforged Draenie would also feel more ease-of-mind to racial-class fantasy too.

On the above note:

Personally I’d like to see them do that with quite a few race & class combos to give the classes a more fluid bond with the races they’re on and how they’re represented among their peoples – Much how like shaman have unique totems based on their race, for example. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be my ideal solution; barring a Racials revamp (which I would also really like) they could have both racial’s sets as part of the customization, which would also affect your character tag (Draenei v/s Lightforged Draenei, etc)

Eh, I’d prefer if it were just merged into the same tag, won’t lie but Lightforged Draenei Paladin and Highmountain Tauren Hunter are kind of a mouthful.