Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

Still hoping to see something more for Draenei/LFD. Think more skintones/eye colors would be simple to expand on. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m just mad that the black and purple off tint of the herriage armor wasn’t a thing it looked so cool .

3 Likes

You’d think…

All the races should get extra tints but certainly the ones that ALREADY have them.

2 Likes

Onyx skin? Please Microsoft?

:smiley:

2 Likes

Give regular draenei red skin. Personally, I like the Lightforged and think they turned out great. My biggest complaint is they need more horn options, and these should not be tied to hair styles. Murdock for alliance would be awesome. Give horde water goblins at the same time. Fair and square.

4 Likes

I want my red skin.

4 Likes

The Kelfin should be a Horde AR (or part of a subrace system) but I’d pair em with Ankoan.

5 Likes

Normal Draenei heritage armor when?

8 Likes

Good question.

Kinda miffed they let the heritage armor go after saying they’d have em out in SLs

1 Like

Somand did a little rendition of the Onyx skin tone. Also included is a new eye color, tattoo color, tips of hair color and rune color.

By Somand.

3 Likes

Following quote severely edited for space.

First, I think the above are all amazing imaginative ideas.

Second, I think their addition would meet your goals of more thematic customizations and differentiating them more from normal draenei.

Third, I think the rest of the options are too involved and unnecessary for the goals if the above were gained so I would concentrate on lobbying for these if I were you.

Personally, I don’t feel draenei need anything to make them distinctive from the lightforged, given they are the base race.

I also don’t need to see another race with face and/or body tattoos/markings. There is enough, any more and it will tip markings into being commonplace instead of a unique and special customization feature of specific races.

I feel too many of these requests amount to ‘make them look more like exotic humans’.

1 Like

Dear Blizzard:

Still waiting on those Cutie Marks.

Any word? :smiley:

1 Like

Give me onyx skin on my Draenei please why wasn’t this done when we asked for it was highly popular and they still didn’t do it

5 Likes

Lightforged warlocks please. No sarcasm.

I want to play the rebel lightforged that has been outcasted from society. The Illidan mentality, “I can use this destructive force for good, but I have to accept exile as a result.”

no cutie marks for you.

I want Velen size beards.

3 Likes

You’re the LAST person i expected to necro a thread. lol.

1 Like

I’ve had it bookmarked for ages, and it’s a good thread full of good information.

3 Likes

its a horrible thread full of stinky smelly spacegoats. :imp:

I usually don’t care for thread necroing, but Averyx’s thread is still relevant for those who care about character models.

Says the floozie.

3 Likes