Lightbringer Alliance Reconnections

Some players I can recall:

Silverthorn the dr00d
Whitemilk the hunter
Starsong the hunter
Deadly the warlock
Erizzt the rogue
Malloc the guy with the hammer (caused everyone to afk from bg’s)
Orikaan the rogue
Cadeon the pally

OMG Cass!!!

that’d be awesome. I joined towards the end of TBC but I didn’t stick around terribly long.

/endgame channel rise up!

6 Likes

tell val - silv says hi

Shishi Nightelf Resto Druid

Bed - Gnome Mage (The Order/Immortal/Centered)
Detrimental - Gnome Warrior (The Order/Immortal/Centered)
Demonicsteve (Immortal/Centered)
Kerrywood (The Outcasts) Horde side
Bunch of other alts too.

I was Manticore in The Usual Suspects and at least one of its successor guilds. I was also in the cross-game guild The Covenant in Asheron’s Call 2 as Manticore Falco.

I’d love to hear from Shatterdoof or Gert again. :slight_smile:

Played as dwarf warrior Named Booze back then.
Usually played with holymana and jenjen.
If you 2 are here let me know!

Shert the gnome warrior here. Was in the guild “The Order” which changed to “Immortal” had to quit before AQ came out due to family issues. Would LOVE to see some of my old guildmates <3!

1 Like

Hellrazzor - NE huntard - Age of Wisdom
dudes!! what’s up??? miss the hell out of a lot of you guys.
I’m going to play pvp server this time around but I will definitely make an alt on LB! would be cool so bump into Jaldoren, Denik, Cat, damn my memory is crap… but a ton others too! back then I was early 30’s… almost 50 now!!!
I haven’t been this excited for a game in years and its not even a new one lol!
not sure the odds of us getting all our old names back, but ima give it a shot!
see you guys soon!

1 Like

Hey I was in The order. Toyz.

1 Like

NE hunter Ansatsusuru. guild Faith of the Fallen.

This ADHD Riddled little shaman is just looking for a new home.

Please help.

Blakbird-Nightelf druid. Poor unfortunate dwarves(vanilla). Blood in the streets(BC). Knights of the Temple(BC/LK). Did some raids and dungeons with Centered(BC). There was one other guild I was in during vanilla-forget the name, and a few others during BC/LK.

I also had a few twinks-most played was 39 female dwarf hunter-Blakwidow

I remember both of those guild names, was more familiar with Immortal during BC.

Also remember EC, and fluffy bunnies of doom players.

Played a night elf rogue named Elorin. I was in Evil Cookies which later became TnA.

Im thinking about making come back for classic.

I remember some guild names but cant remember the player names of any old guildies :frowning:

Cassandra with the helicopter hair braids to airlift me to not-dead!

2 Likes

Hell, Robur here, fellow AoW Lightbringer player. :slight_smile:

Jal is playing on Pacific servers these days, not sure if Denik still plays, Cat is still playing on LB AFAIK.

I’ve been hyper casual due to time constraints and played through Legion two months before and after BfA came out - no wait time for gated stuff, might do the same with BfA. :wink:

All these guild names, oh yeah … Les Arts Martieaux, EC, ER, When Fat Kids Attack, those were the days.

Daedivh - Level 60 Human Priest

Guild - Restrained Chaos

I think my guild leaders name was Numarx?

Looking to reconnect from anyone from my guild or anyone that remembers me! Feel free to reach out!

1 Like