LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

Would this affect the games rating? Because I’m sure some rater will care.

I made a post about national cheesesteak day and it got removed cause it was labeled a “real life threat to someone”

2 Likes

Overwatch did it because it’s supposed to take place in the real world, just in the future.
Warcraft doesn’t take place on Earth.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

LGBT people exist in warcraft just like on earth?

2 Likes

Yes, but it wasn’t ever an issue. Blizzard has stated there is no transphobia/homophobia in Warcraft, so there wouldn’t be a need to have a holiday to celebrate them. It’s like if there was a holiday for being able to walk. It’s just everyday business for them.

1 Like

The simple fact is blizzard doesn’t make a point in game to have any special days for any particular real life group by design.
Do it for one then you feel obligated to do them for all so no one gets their feelings hurt.

They did nothing for black history month or where is my women’s special day.

See, it’s just not practical.

Especially since we are at this point in time with so much division and what aboutness

7 Likes

there’s also no mexico in warcraft and yet a day of the dead holiday exists in the game, on the same day that the holiday takes place IRL.

Sit.

2 Likes

That’s because day of the dead can be easily translated into WoW. A day where people celebrate the dead, in a world where death is common. It makes perfect sense.

Sit.

7 Likes

Except it’s literally based of the mexican holiday with the same name? celebrated on the same day? and the characters are literally wearing sombreros?

and you mean to tell me it’s ridiculous that a LGBT pride event can’t also exist despite all that?
let’s not forget that valentine’s day is an event as well.

SIT.

2 Likes

Good way to get wow banned in like a dozen or so countries atleast so doubt they will go beyond the implied lightly couples npcs. Also stop with the spam this is the stuff that makes people resentful, honestly like a witness knocking at your door trying give you pamplets.

3 Likes

Good points Talonel. It’s time to stop the obvious homophobia on these forums. People… it’s 2021. Start treating everyone with respect. LGBT+ rights are very important and should be more represented in this community!

2 Likes

and what would my agenda be then? since you seem to know more than me I want you to tell me what it is.

No for the same reason we don’t need a gay history month event showcasing significant LGBT people like leonardo davinci.
that’s history and on a different timeline.
what we do need however is more PoC representation, and we are off to a good start honestly with the new leveling island featuring PoC characters.

That’s my birthday so I’ll just pretend its for that.

We would celebrate your birthday with you if no one came

Can we invite deer girl?

2 Likes

Only if we get to watch her eat grass…

What happened to him anyway?

1 Like

“The Concept of Normal is a myth, created to control the masses. We are all HUMAN, we all bleed RED, and we live on the same EARTH. We need to learn to share it. It doesn’t belong to just one of us. It belongs to ALL of us. We need to learn to accept diversity as common. We need to accept that BEING DIFFERENT IS THE REAL NORMAL.”

“STOP THE HATE!!!”

/vanish

The deer she identifies with has antlers, so…it’s just so confusing.

1 Like

Only Tuln could revive a 3 month old thread about LGBTQ

1 Like