LGBTQ+ NPCs in game

dude we need dragon kin race swear to you id die happy as a member of the black DF

1 Like

Oh no, 100% behind this. Dragonkin, pick your skin color. My dreams of being a Blue Dragonkin Mage will finally be fulfilled.

Pelagos and Chromie.

oh dude or like a red dragon flight priest!!
" life binder bless you child. heres a heal "

chromie dosnt count actually.
i know its strange but she actually had a voice line commenting on it. its like a girl named sam.
its just a boyish name.

Are you an alt of Tolonel?

That line is from the famously 100% cannon Heroes of the Storm.

na anon is anon.
trust ive seen both in the same thread yelling at one another.

yea i think it was there or legion unsure of exact place.
is it stilll canon if its in hots?

I do just want to point out, that technically any of the NPCs in Shadowlands could be trans and just don’t talk about it. (Or really any NPC in the game, no one in Azeroth is going around talking about their private lives like that).

I started outing myself in the forums because I got caught up in commenting on all these LGBT+ threads, but IRL and in game/guild stuff, no one knows I’m not a dude. I keep that to myself. No one needs to know and I don’t want to be known as a “trans man” I just want to be a man. The only ones that need to know is my doctor and my GF.

So in my head, Azeroth doesn’t really need “trans representation” because I am that representation with my own character, and I can just imagine that a few NPCs might just be too.

2 Likes

yea thats a valid point. everyone could change there gender upon reaching the arbitor like pele did.

If I die as a man and then BORN again as a woman. Im not trans. Im a woman

3 Likes

OP just riding the troll wave

1 Like

he wasnt really " born " tho
just transformed into what he thought was his best/ideal form.

2 Likes

You dont transform into the afterlife.

You are reborn into the afterlife

2 Likes

this is different because upon reaching the afterlife he asked the arbitor to be transformed.

thats a good view point and a honest debate. are the two the same? person on earth dies, goes to the afterlife. is that person in the afterlife truly the same person?
what if its just a copy?
and the earth you died but only a distiled copy was created in this afterlife.
its the great teliport debate all over again.

I mean if we’re gonna go along that route, how about now? Isn’t it like
every seven years we have an entirely new body - are we dead, in that case? A walking clone, replaced piece by piece?

Frankly I’d disagree - we’re not static creatures. We travel through the 4th dimension, time, aware of it’s presence, and I don’t see the reasons in focusing on a specific slice of that path.
Any way you cut it, it’s still you. :relaxed:

Interesting.

Is the mind and soul (if you believe in souls) genderless?

If in life someone could magically transplant his mind and soul into the body of a man, is he a trans man or just man? Is Gender just a social construct? Is it just biological?

Where’s the green text if this is in fact ‘Anon’?

if you want to break your brain there was a science dude in a hottub with another science dude talking about how we could all be programmed in a reality created 2 seconds ago.
the body, the mind we have right now all created artificially 2 seconds ago with false past memories.

if there is a higher being we need to ask him these questions.

1 Like

I play Wow to fufill my fantasy of punching the higher beings in the face.

u punched deathwing in the face didnt you? xD