LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Honey you can just say “they” it’s okay we’re past the time of Shakespeare

7 Likes

Yeah no… Doesnt work like that.

Weren’t you one who sat around arguing against High Elves if I remember correctly?

Congrats. Now you’re on the other side of the coin.

14 Likes

Why are you turning WOW forums into a LGBQ posts.

Go post on Redit or Facebook.

Stay out of game forums.

This is for game related issues.

Got issues with the way people treat you
Then report them to a GM.

You are nothing but a TROLL looking to pick a fight.

Go stand on a street corner with a sign if you want to pick a fight. Leave the game out of it.

97 Likes

I think this is the right way to do it, have one big thread so people can post their thoughts in it, and if you just want to move on with your day you can mute it, and any new threads can simply be locked by Blizz so they fall off the front page.

3 Likes

You’re the second person on here that’s recommended that game.

I think my purchase of it is approaching inevitability.

2 Likes

How does one “mute” a thread? I’m sick of this topic spamming, you do more harm than good.

38 Likes

You can mute a thread by clicking the bottom left where it says “tracking” and selecting mute instead.

Also, if you’re sick of topic spamming you’d think you would support a megathread. Maybe you just don’t know what that means? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

The suggestion forums are that way ——->

Blizzard doesn’t take anything GD. These threads do nothing of value.

5 Likes

MVPs can’t pin threads.

Sir, I’ve been on these forums since the beginning and I don’t remember ever making that promise.

6 Likes

I would like to point out that General Discussion is literally where Game masters send people with suggestions, so in actuality, GD IS the suggestion forum since the actual Suggestion forums no longer exist.

3 Likes

Labeling a thread “megathread” means nothing, topic spamming continues.

Thanks for the info on “muting” a thread, hope it removes it from the GD list.

4 Likes

Threads about pineapple on pizza get locked because “off topic” but this stuff is allowed to stay up.

Ridiculous

39 Likes

Singular they has existed since 1300, so anyone dodging it is well behind the times.

5 Likes

I have yet to have one answer the question of where they were left out of the game because of their sexual orientation. You don’t get an answer, you get flagged because common sense sees that as an attack for these people.

They do more of a disservice to their community than anything, I’ve seem them label their own people because they disagreed. This isn’t GD anymore, shows with the OP making rules in their post. It’s become a place where one idea is ok (mainly due to false flags that mods can’t be bothered to read), and others are silenced by the hivemind.

18 Likes

OMG, thank you so much!!

4 Likes

I’m still a noob but man this game just oozes charm.

5 Likes

Honestly, i think it’s pretty commendable that you decided to make a mega-thread for something like this. :slight_smile:

Hopefully this thread will be pretty positive all the way —

/notices what’s below this response.

Oh darn it. :tired_face:

Oh boy, now you’re taking a page out of EA for your new route of deflection? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

By crocodile jesus, don’t make a game while you’re doing that, because your pre-orders will be very weak. :laughing:

7 Likes

Fix male night elf butts! Make them more plump and defined! I’m not going back to NE but it’s something that needs to happen.

15 Likes

Now this comment has my 200% support. :+1:
I can easily get behind this. :grin: :smirk:

7 Likes