LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Lol I’m not mad far from it just concerned political motives helped with the writing

1 Like

“Artists find inspiration is the strangest places. Doesn’t make it wrong.”

Being LGBTQ+ isn’t a political stance, so your concerns are misplaced.

3 Likes

I write some of my characters LGBT but it is to help cope with my life, not because of politics.

4 Likes
  1. If you are looking to escape real life, I recommend a game without genocide, slavery, gore, violence, and racism, such as Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

2. I’m transgendender and I play the game. Pelagos and other LGBTQIA+ representation is for me, not you. Despite what you think, the world doesn’t resolve around you.

7 Likes

And here’s a transphobe filled dumpster fire.

Oh boy that one is getting insta muted.

3 Likes

Yeah. I might have to mute it too. Or at least mute replies. I’ll go through it tomorrow for salt mining.

2 Likes

Oh boy. All the usual suspects braying about “woke” people.

5 Likes

Rather glad I slept thru that one guys attempt at conversation in this thread.

I can’t imagine wanting nothing but the same story for nearly 15 years. Blech.

3 Likes

This forum needs a proper ignore and block function.

Ignore doesn’t hide threads by the ignoree, and there is no protection against being harassed by the same people again and again.

I would love to be able to go through that thread and just block the transphobes so I never have to see them again, and vice versa.

2 Likes

Agreed.

There are a few users who annoy me like that foot fetishist person who I don’t even want to see threads from.

3 Likes

Same. I know they’re trolling with that but it’s still a little too annoying

Yeah it’s just annoying. I ignore every one of their toons on the spot.

Speaking of ignore. Incoming.

Lol I’ve been out all day wanting good writing that’s close to wc lore is bad? I’m sure their is somewhere we havnt explored

Mate I’m here listening to music. I don’t really care what you want

2 Likes

Lol I replied with a decent reply

Has Warcraft writing ever really been good? Richard A Knaak with his OC Ronin? Christie Golden’s repeated failure to get Horde lore right?

And I still have no reason to care.

Anyway.

3 Likes

It’s been ehhh for a while after arthas arch and the old school stuff. Horde lore is hit or miss like you said