LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

Same!! I still remember watching the second movie and that power sequence scene with Domino is one of my favorite action sequences. Like sis was FLOWING

2 Likes

That one was good. I kind of wish they’d had the budget to let her do some of the off the walls stuff Domino does in the comics. But Fox was stingy with allowing them to do stuff like that.

1 Like

They might have made the limit 5000 specifically for this megathread because of how much moderation it requires.

Easier to cause a system lock at 5000 if someone really hateful comes in here and spams hundreds of posts.

It’s also equally upsetting that some people haven’t realized C.I.K.

What does this mean?

Crayons inside killers?

1 Like

Can’t intimidate Klingons

6 Likes

Cranberry infused Kiwis.

4 Likes

First had to force brain to not think of poor New Zealanders

Not gonna lie I always forget Kiwi can mean something other than the fruit.

Birds and humans. What a versatile word - so many nouns.

Ngl, I only remember Kiwi means New Zealander because the cute black ranger from Power Rangers Dino Charge and the Kiwi on his skateboard.

3 Likes

Indeed. It just slips my mind cause…well…I like Kiwis as a fruit :dracthyr_crylaugh: So I use the word more in that context than others.

2 Likes

Cats Identify Kings

:cat::crown:

3 Likes

They also scare away Mummies. :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

The only thing urbandictionary has for C.I.K is Cash is King.

Yes, cash is in fact king. Now who wants to find a king for this queen?

2 Likes

Some people sometimes confuse us Aussies for Kiwi’s. Atleast us Aussies exist on a map.

5 Likes

Pretty sure all I need is a tribble to do that.

3 Likes

At least New Zealand has no snakes and only one (mildly) venomous spider. :stuck_out_tongue:

NZ sounds like a paradise tbh. But I’m disabled, so I literally can never move there.

3 Likes

hands Maizou a King chess piece.

game on, friend.

Chess is kismet

1 Like

Did someone say chess?

3 Likes