LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

probably just playing it safe as some things start to break when it gets past 10k posts in one thread

7 Likes

Mods deal with em accordingly least for the mega thread and the continues. Usually.

2 Likes

Come now you can trust me im bright red in a dark robe with a unblinking ever burning eye above my head.

Maybe next time don’t make “contaimnent” jokes and we’d consider actually trusting your word.

1 Like

Well I see it didn’t take long for the new thread to be invaded. sighs and goes to get the broom.

4 Likes

Coming in with what you did
 no I don’t think I do.

3 Likes

That’s three I’ve had to put on ignore today. Could of sworn I already had Them on ignore.

Just to be clear cordially does not mean “like someone who has had a few too many cordials”

8 Likes

It is by definition a continuance. Containment is something altogether different, and at the same time insidious given the thread topic.

puts away her milk and bowl

4 Likes

They might be a cereal offender

2 Likes

I have a headache now from this.

Oh no :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

So, moving on from that. What movies are you guys looking forward to this year?

2 Likes

Beetle Juice

5 Likes

I am so excited for that movie. Michael Keaton and Willem Dafoe on the same screen directed by Tim Burton? Oh yeah, that’s gold.

6 Likes

I want to see the new Alien movie.

3 Likes

I’m surprised this name wasn’t taken (just made, so I can’t post as it quite yet):

Imgur

6 Likes

Deadpool & Wolverine. Also really looking forward to season 2 of Arcane!

6 Likes

I am so excited for Deadpool & Wolverine!!!

5 Likes

8 Likes

i think that’s a better gif than my Stallone Over the Top

2 Likes