LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Hi there. Eh I’m halfway here.

Eyos, still wandering around, been playing my Druid lately adntrying to sort some things out.

I’m, well, I am.

So hows it going this month and this year so far guys?

So far so good.

Started door dashing with the hubby so that’s fun. He drives and I get it and drop it off. Pretty good system. We do that for our date night. We get to go to different restaurants see new places it’s a lot of fun.

And we get extra funds for w/e it pays for itself

1 Like

/pops into the thread

/puts out a plate of cookies

And how is everyone?

3 Likes

waves

Heyo. Tired but good. Cats got a new cat treadmill so finished setting that up lol

takes a cookie
Ah snickerdoodles! You got my favorite!

4 Likes

Is that what they call the cat hamster wheels?

3 Likes

lol pretty much. :stuck_out_tongue:

These 3 kitties are all kinds of spoiled. They have one of those litter robots, 3 cat towers, this treadmill, heating pads, auto feeders / water things… oh and LOTS of toys.

1 Like

Did the litter robot take any time for them to get used to?

2 Likes

Na they got used to it pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Pops back in thread.

Doing alright. Was worried about my lease renewal but it’s al good and still have my place.

Loving (no pun intended ) the revamp of Love is in the Air. For the first time in several years I am actually having fun with the event and can’t wait to get my Mana Ray mount edit tommorow…10 tokens shy today.

2 Likes

Nimona is free on YouTube now. I’ve heard there’s some good rep in this movie. We will see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4CFWTYFRlw

3 Likes

I do need to get around to watching that, it’s been so amazing watching ND’s career blow up from when I ended up following the webcomic of that while it was being made.

I forget. Are there ways to download youtube vids?

Pretty clever to put it on youtube after it got nominated. So now more folks can see it.

I recommend it. It was pretty good. Nimona herself was a bit too quirky for me at times, but I like her/the story. Solid 9/10 for me.

Is ND the creator? I haven’t heard of them. I just knew this movie was super popular, lol.

I’m not sure. Used to be able to add a couple of letters in front of the youtube in the URL but I think that method got broken.

1 Like

Yeah, same.

Yup, ND Stevenson, he went on to head up the new She-ra series and a bunch of other stuff, career really took off in a big way.

I think you can download a YouTube video via Premium to your phone or tablet, but I dunno, never really downloaded directly from YouTube myself.