LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I just wanted to advertise an LGBTQ+ guild and community.

Guild: Exalted with Grindr is a casual guild on Proudmoore. Like…it’s just me. I mostly pvp. If you want a cool guild name, the guild welcomes all.

Community: PvP Gaymers is looking to add people that want to pvp with fellow gaymers.

My battlenet tag is RitaBook#1218

3 Likes

Can’t join your guild cause I’m on Wyrmrest but I’ll def check out ur community!

I’m unclear is it a discord community or in game one?

1 Like

Boo, boo, boo, you should of stayed on Proudmoore, we could be hanging out right now, okay I’m not online quite yet but the point stands that we could hangout and do stuff together easier that way. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

I just like the role play realm vibes idk :sob:

I’ve run into a lot of twitter moots and 2 forum friends since changing to Wyrmrest and moon guard so that’s been nice cause I’ve never had that happen before

But I’m def to que anything pvp related w you or even just the weekly quests around the isles anytime!!

1 Like

RP realms scare me

Emerald Dream I was instantly harassed on and Moonguard has my old stalker who doesn’t play anymore and I miss him

Come to ThoBro/Farstriders/uhm Silverhand? I think that’s it, starts with Silver at least. We’re technically RP, and mostly empty!

1 Like

Still chipping away with Diablo 4. Its weird how people say its short. WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING?

Was nice to see some familiar characters from 3. Not saying who and where.

1 Like

Granted, I haven’t played this week, but yeah people who say it’s short… I guess they just do the main story and don’t explore, do side quests, and such.

Just going with a bone spear build. I probably should sacrifice my golem for a big boost but I struggle less with a blood golem up and about.

1 Like

I’m doing werewolf with wolf companions and I am enjoying it! I haven’t played anything else really other than rogue to lvl 9. I’ve just been busy so I haven’t had time to sit down and play Diablo like I want to.

1 Like

Probably rushing through it rather then taking their time lol plan on having a shower and hopping on Diablo though try and get through these side quests

Like my Necromancer is now like lvl 20 and I still haven’t touched any of the first 3 acts :dracthyr_crylaugh:

But wanna sit down and at least try and push through all these side quests before I go for a walk in like 3 and a half hours as when I get back probably gonna finish leveling my Blood DK in timewalking and start gearing her up.

Also surprised I haven’t got a Forum time out yet kinda snapped at someone in a thread about a quest in PTR nothing bad but I’ve gotten a timeout before for calling a Misogynist a Misogynist so I always expect the worst :dracthyr_shrug:

Edit: seems the whole thread got 404’d so no idea what that means for me might just go ignored who knows.

2 Likes

I also find it funny that I ended up maining the slowest class in Diablo 4 XD

Just like Warlocks. I’m cursed with “I am not fast”

3 Likes

MOST of the time if you were saying stuff in a thread that got nuked the mods just treat it as “okay okay everybody disperse”

You gotta be real toxic for them to do anything in that specific instance.

Lemme guess was it the thread about a certain alexstrasza related quest in the ptr?

That’s something you can actually do >.>
If I do a second playthrough know what I’m doing .

Ok convenient.

Yes I’m a survivor so didn’t take it very well snapped at someone before coming to my senses and deciding it’s best I just close the forums for the time being.

Was quivering and felt a lil sick in the stomach for a bit but eventually passed as I calmed down.

1 Like

I didn’t realize you could until I got to open that part of the talent tree… Sooo of course I did it! I need to get the leggo that gives me an extra companion so I have 3 instead of just 2 wolves!

1 Like

Aw I’m sorry to hear the thread got to you. Yeah I saw you posting in that and while I kinda disagreed with some of what you said. I wasn’t gonna come in and try and talk over you. That’s all kinds of ick to do that

1 Like

Yuh I don’t blame you I did cross the line in some places.

Well I don’t think you said anything bad. That wasn’t what I was disagreeing with.

It was bad enough I think I saw you talking to Thallia. Still funny she tries to respond to me when I told her I got them blocked multiple times.

Eh, topic for another time.

1 Like

I saw some clips on the Tubes with certain streamers showing off their fully maxed out characters going through the map that they got all the statue thingies and I’m sitting there like

WÄT

1 Like