LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Awesome! :smiley:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Bleh still trying to clean up all the side quests I have in D4 for that big desert area. Finished Act 4 and got a pretty sick legendary sword for it. So I’m trying to clean up my quest journal before moving on to the next area. Cuz otherwise it’s gonna bug me lol.

I do feel bad seeing my necro in the desert tho. I was once a teenage mall goth. In Arizona. It’s practically Hardcore Mode.

3 Likes

They should of kept it that way, it’s way pretty. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

lol it was but idk I like the yellow and purple cause it keeps confusion between the two down. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For old content only - to level my 60s to 70 through timewalking only or leave them at 60? I’m not setting foot in DF content again until regular flight is enabled there (I spent weeks dragonriding and getting all the glyphs to master it and realized that I hate it), so my gear will be the same ilvl 225 (lowest geared alts) to 297 (warrior main) except for anything that drops in timewalking. I enjoy timewalking sometimes, but my gear gets weaker the higher lvl I get, so I’m wary about leveling too much and risking having a harder time soloing old content.

Oh, thought old one got locked because of nonsense.

Good to know it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Yeah just a continuation from the old one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lets hope the old one dont get nuke
going to need that thread to help with tier 3 on forms

It won’t since this one continued from the old one.

It has to have a continue thing. The old one is just archived.

3 Likes

Lounge thread is discontinued? Well darn that was very fast and it’s sad it reached up to that cap. I’m hoping this one won’t do the same as well.

It was discontinued because it reached the 20k post-limit cap. The system automatically started this one. Who knows, we could get a part three at some point!

1 Like

I love these dang birbs.

For those that don’t understand. Its a jojos bizarre adventure reference. Since in part 3, the finale takes place in Egypt. So they had this song playing in the credits

2 Likes

“Video not available” Huh?

Got a few of the final drops I needed form heroic. Now if only we can down Sark so I can get AOTC! Got so close… Hopefully we also get some mythic raid kills in tonight too. Woo x3

Do you think the literal system itself having made the first post in this new thread will stop people from coming in and telling us how this thread totally violates the rules and they have reported us to the proper authorities and expect the thread to be taken down soon, or no?

4 Likes

It reach cap.

We were surprised it hadn’t way before that.

This is a continuation

Hello to 2025
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lol that won’t stop em xD

Be funnier tho cause now it’s like, “Report the post if you think it violates the rules… oh wait it doesn’t and the system made it!” XD

5 Likes

LGBTQ+ 10million-Haters 0

5 Likes