LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Ooo just got a legendary shield which not only looks awesome but also increases my maximum number of skeletal mages by 2.

1 Like

Don’t worry I can always continue bringing you to my server which isn’t nearly empty actually there’s so many people it’s like ants in most places. :ant: :ant: :ant:

2 Likes

Where I can actually get the good rewards on the events since blizz hates small servers

1 Like

Agreed and no hate but legit the Fyrakk event on your server yesterday was so slow, omfg and I didn’t even notice we had phased to your server until you mentioned it and the fact there was legit like 5 other people besides us there just made me think wow really Blizzard.

1 Like

Well, I am technically on an RP server, so we’re kinda protected from getting filled in from other servers or something like that

At least Fyrakk can be done as opposed to getting more than the basic researcher reward

1 Like

Little curious about this one after what was shown in the intro lol

Necros are a teensy bit gear dependent but dayum

That’s how i feel in war mode as horde it seems I almost have to turn it off to get anything done

Keep seeing cool armor mogs in D4s store but its 'spensive

must…resist…being a whale…

Just saw this and thought it was really nice

https://twitter.com/lifeatblizzard/status/1668754919682359296?s=46&t=P-saCrhTpuw_LtMbEaex-w

Far out that was annoying.

Doing timewalking dungeons to level and a bunch of DPS are deciding they’re tanks now like was doing Shadow Pan Monastery and no one seemed to know how to do the trash before Taran Zhu and kept pulling stuff and not clicking the floating Pandas :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Like first pack they ran past whilst I was tanking them straight into the next packs and got unsurprisingly demolished had to solo the first pack using blinding sleet. 2nd pack rather then click on the panda they pulled the 3rd Trash pack over like :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

I’m actually seeing so much like warm hearted positive content lately from gaming companies it’s making me happy

https://twitter.com/justicar/status/1669047421052092416?s=46&t=P-saCrhTpuw_LtMbEaex-w

Lol ya dps are bad about that.

I try not to pull for folks cause ya it’s annoying.

2 Likes

There are a few from 2, as well.
:wink:

I’m running werebear with wolf companions and holy crap I am a god LOL

So much fun pulverizing things and not taking ANY damage, even when fighting stuff 10 levels higher than me.
(Yes I’m a dare devil)

That’s terrible, the main issue I took and take with his server is legit it’s so small and there’s so few people so when we phased to his after being on mine in the cavern it was just weird because it was like night and day difference and why I can see/understand people that say they should connect more smaller servers.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t block system.

Not with that attitude

3 Likes

You don’t need to block system to not see this thread, there’s a paw icon on the far right, click on it then hit “Muted”
bam.

4 Likes

Ah see I can’t recognize those cuz even if I tried so dang hard to like D2. I just couldn’t vibe with it.

( then again I straight up forgot Lorath was in D3. Oops )

1 Like

Oh noice. Streamer I watch got a diablo sponsor so hello extra goodies. I think I missed the necromancer stuff cuz i was mad i never got my dang last reward from one of these.

1 Like

Me when I play druid