LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Now I’m just waiting for my avatar pic to update. I hate how long it takes and how sometimes logging out then back in helps but then sometimes it doesn’t and its a whole stupid song and dance.

Once I’m wearing purple, that’s the update

4 Likes

For some reason mine updates super fast. I got into the DF questing clownsuit like a day ago and my avatar immediately looked dumb. :sob:

Mine hasn’t updated for days and days despite me changing it and it’s annoying yet my profile even shows it’s not the same outfit it shows me posting as so yeah it’s annoying at times, lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s way different. That’s kinda hilarious- you and Ros want it to update, so it won’t, and I don’t want it to update so it does immediately.

The algorithm is a troll!!

2 Likes

Madness! I changed my mog ten minutes ago and it already updated.

just popping in for some morning coffee. I saw a seat open and thought I’d go say hi to the LGBTQ Crew.

Hi.

::sips coffee::

2 Likes

waves

Hi there

2 Likes

I find it funny when I hop onto an alt I’ve not played in a bit the first thing I do is go right to playing with new mogs xD

2 Likes

That was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing it. Not that surprised about all the work and thought that goes into making such a suit.

1 Like

My problem is I’ll mog characters I really shouldn’t be mogging- like my Blood DK here, whose armor I will absolutely replace when I run a few leveling dungeons today.

Even Voiron’s gear is gonna get swapped soon, this one will just be much faster because of tank queue.

2 Likes

Or this guy. I ran a few old raids last night and went a bit wild with the transmogging. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I CAN TASTE AGAIN FINALLY

Good lord that sucked

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::raised_hands::confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks:

Hooray! Hopefully the whole ordeal will be over soon.

1 Like

Spoke too soon. My taste is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda there but barely.

Things taste kinda off.

1 Like

yeah that sounds about right. Give it a few days and it should hopefully go back to normal.

Eugh I’m so freaking sick of this.

1 Like

I know /hug just keep hydrated and all that. It will pass with time.

Doesn’t help that our dog seems off to me. Just her breathing. So my anxiety is kinda making me freak out thinking she’s dying or near that time.

I don’t do well with death so you can imagine why my anxiety is freaking out. She could be fine, just old. Anxiety don’t care. I hate it.

Edit: okay. dog still going to the bathroom. they drink water. they eat. i gotta stop freaking out

she’s just checking all the “your dog is having a good quality of life” boxes and i’m trying to get my anxiety to shut up

1 Like

Oh man, I could not relate harder. I too am hypersensitive to stuff like that, and my anxiety is constantly reminding me that the absolute worst could happen to my kitty.

It’s really good that you can remind yourself that anxiety is a liar. I still struggle with that. Hang in there! You’ve got this!!

Yeah a little trick I learned in therapy is to treat those weird anxiety thoughts with the voice of someone you absolutely KNOW is full of crap. So its easier to shrug off.

The invasive thoughts however I can’t help but imagine the skills in Disco Elysium. Since those are very much invasive thoughts lol

3 Likes