LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

https://www.consortium.lgbt/intersex-inclusive-flag/

Heres a bit of information regarding the changes etc and time lines.

3 Likes

My train of thought the rainbow was to cover all spectrums of color to symbolize all belong and unity. When it starts becoming flags within flags it’s just confusing to me is all and feels it’s detracting from the original meaning. Maybe just old thinking.

I’ll check out the link and learn some things. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s more so along the lines of the rainbow flag can mean everyone BUT having these allows others to do like you did.

“What’s this mean?” and learn more about a section. :slight_smile:

There are different flags too with different things but it’s more along the line of
 awareness. You know what I mean?

2 Likes

True., I can see that and get your meaning. Makes sense.

1 Like

There’s a whole bunch of flags tbh. I’m confused as well but I really like some of the color schemes:

This is the gay one. It’s my favorite cause I really like green/purple although my favorite color is blue:

There’s apparently a heterosexual flag too but good god it needs some spice

4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s the intersex flag as of I believe 2013.

The one before that looked very similar to the transgender flag. The photo below is the old intersex flag.

My God it does need spice.

2 Likes

I would propose this:

3 Likes

For the flag proposal for spice? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes there’s cake, beyonce, batman, and idk what that car is but werk

1 Like

Cake is always good.

1 Like

I like the gay one too as I also love blue to green spectrum colors.

The het one looks like my knee high socks lol.

2 Likes

Like these?

4 Likes

Tbh if I’m gonna do black and white I’d also add a splash of orange. The socks go perfectly with my black kilt with orange velvet in between the pleates. Then a diagonal zipper black long jacket like from chemical romance and I’m ready for fun

That will embarrass my partner because he hates me wearing kilts outside.

Party pooper.

1 Like

Oh no they are black and white striped all the way to the toes. Like what they sell at hot topic kinda. I think they go a bit past the knee tbh. Almost thigh highs.

2 Likes

Oh like these?

4 Likes

Yus like those! ^3^

1 Like

I finally am not on cool down w likes <3

:sob:

Ikr? I kinda thought we would have to just make a new one.

Rather glad that didn’t happen because you know whoever made one was going to make themselves a target. Like what happened in the last one.

I’m normally just a forum creeper but im too excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just booked my wedding venue at a awesome greenhouse. My girlfriend is already calling me wifey now.

5 Likes