LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Sure one sec. I know your on that thing somewhere.

Erm i cannot find ya send me one with Dragula_uwu

I cleared out a lot of folks and i think i cleared you on accident. No wonder i hadn’t heard anything from ya lol i cant fjnd you on bnet either.

Dragula#1137

Haha, Dragula. Excellent.

1 Like

This is my main.

See what i did there? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

waits

And waits.

I never got it.

I still need to drag you through stuff with me at some point even if it’s just basic stuff on one of my Warlocks like the Emerald Dream stuff, superbloom, world boss, etc. I’ve actually started building groups for the world boss and superbloom it gets it done way fast, lol.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it.

2 Likes

You perplex me, because for some reason I had you on ignore. But that was likely just drunk me at some point going on an ignore spree. But your posts are nice and fun

2 Likes

Me? o.o what did I do?

1 Like

hahaha no, the void elf. I really have no idea why but I unignored them. I’m gonna assume it’s my bad

1 Like

Oh no! I hope I didn’t say anything offensive, and I’m sorry if I did. Thanks for the unignore. :blush:

2 Likes

Is the Bloom thing the new catch up event like the Primal Storms were?

1 Like

2 Likes

Haha, it’s even kinda purple! :black_heart:

1 Like

It can drop loot, but it’s not really like the primal storms imo. The primal storms you could get an entire set. I think the superbloom is for a weekly 441+ item and you can get gigantic seeds(for mounts) if you get an epic reward bag from getting enough bloom.

I think the Dreamsurge/Time rift is still probably the best catch-up since they updated the ilvls and increased it. I’ll be honest though, I really question a lot of the Emerald Dream systems and don’t understand them. Like planting the seeds and then sitting around for 3 minutes… it’s not really engaging

1 Like

Ahh gotcha. I hadn’t heard of Dreamsurges, thank you! I’ve gotten my 3 characters up to 60 recently so I’ll need to start looking into gearing in like, a week or so.

Hah, sounds like a good event to read a book during.

3 Likes

Man speaking of, I want to go level my rogue but my cat is asleep in my lap. I’m screwed.

3 Likes

I got dreamsurges confused with the bonus objectives in the newest zone. I’m a night elf originally from the server Emerald Dream so it’s a bit confusing sometimes seeing the name of the new zone.

One thing I can’t figure out about dreamsurges is the quest Dreamsurge Investigations mentions closing a dreamsurge portal. I‘ve done the rares and world quests and got some dreamsurge coalescence. Maybe I’m missing something about how to find a dreamsurge portal.

3 Likes

Every thirty minutes the zone the dreamsurge is in turns green and a portal spawns(you can see it on the map). You fly to it, defeat some enemies and pick some flowers, and then a boss spawns. The boss drops more coalescence(like 20-40). But you can complete the dreamsurge without doing them and just flying around and getting the green orbs

3 Likes

Hey Fuzz, I know this is off subject but guess what???

I just saw a fox run through my complex’s yard :slight_smile:

3 Likes