LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Another bait thread. I need to learn to practice what I preach and simply not engage. It’s ruinous to my mental health. :pensive:

6 Likes

The threads are sprouting up like weeds… time for some RoundUp?

Also heh, just realized we play same-server :smiley: Well, when I play Alliance anyways!

4 Likes

I was just talking about this kind of thing with my mom when I went to grab Thanksgiving leftovers last week. The internet is slowly sapping whatever faith we had left in humanity. And it’s certainly just a symptom of specific corners of the internet, but it just sucks.

Everything is becoming so radicalized.

6 Likes

Yep! I was on Moon Guard when it first launched on another account, and then when I came back I was WrA Horde for yeeaaars. I’ve only recently come back to Alliance looking for a more active community, so I’m still leveling up my roster.

1 Like

Well, if you see my mage Mylenara around, that’s my main there!

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out! This guy is my main and then I’m also leveling Kucifra, my Blood DK. :smiley:

3 Likes

Fair warning, I lurk during my workdays x.x

3 Likes

Lucky! That’s a good job that you can lurk on WoW at :rofl:

3 Likes

Work from home is great :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A luxury I’ve yet to experience! I worked in kitchens and FoH before the pandemic and then I ran a HazMat disposal team for Amazon during the pandemic so I was an essential worker.

I’m taking time off to write currently, but eventually it’ll be back to restaurants for me.

3 Likes

Writing, yay!

3 Likes

It’s a process. I like to say it’s just an excuse to get to hang out with my cat all day. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just a public service announcement for anyone involved in a polyromantic dynamic…

For the love of Dog, being in a polyromantic dynamic does not mean you have free reign to do anything outside of that dynamic. If any of your partners don’t consent to a specific behavior, then you either abide by it, communicate and try to resolve before doing something, or you risk damaging the dynamic and/or your place in it.

5 Likes

Hey guys! How goes it. Just up to my normal late night shenanigans.

Finally saw The Dial of Destiny with my dad. We had a good time and enjoyed the film. Some parts where a bit silly, then again, it’s Indiana Jones. Drank some beer, had some pizza.

4 Likes

Tbh same. For me it’s also cause I find it quite difficult to align my schedule to others cause I’m all over the place :sob:

1 Like

The price of those lava beetles and fish are really pissing me off lately. Making it hard to make gold.

Oh, hey, if any of you folks are in the Philippines or have family there, do a wellness check. They just got rocked by a 7.5 on the Richter and there’s a Tsunami alert in effect.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know, my phone got fried recently and I stopped getting news because of it.

1 Like

Holy cow that’s horrible! :frowning:

1 Like

Yup.

Send me an add on Discord, by the by. Burying the hatchet included you too.

1 Like