LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Hey, serious question friends.

I liek the sound style of the music and the song itself Arabesque from Nightwish.

I want to name a toon that but, also what race out of NB,UD and Zanda, also class, and do you think it would be an okay name.

I am on creation screen right now
here’s vid for example https://youtu.be/ZW5yHrw0ai8?si=nxRcth-XRV2klUeY

1 Like

How’s the hammer hanging guys? Been awhile.

1 Like

I dont know enough about that to give any feed back. Could always pick all the bames you like and put them in a randomizer to see what ya come up with :slight_smile:

Heyo! waves

Could use some nice unwinding tonight. Dealing with some pretty unpleasant people on the forums tonight, but that’s the usual.

Nightwish is a great band and puts on a good show. Saw them when the had Floor Jansen. She’s fighting cancer now from what I hear.

1 Like

Ah great, they’re flooding in here now.

The poster has a history and has said some really, REALLY awful things. He’s coming back after a forced week off.

Eh, let’s not get baited. Let them do their thing and just don’t engage. If they’re truly not troll baiting then they shouldn’t have anything to get upset over.

name 1 thing I’ve ever said that is “awful”…

I love your hair.

1 Like

Thanks! I wish velves had that side-gathered ponytail that belves do but metal hair is great too.

3 Likes

Metal hair is always for the win.

1 Like

See, THAT is at least a legitimate reason to identify the intention of the poster rather than through simple assumption. I appreciate the insight.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m pretty sure he mentioned in his OP that he was just getting out of Blizzard jail.

I did a 3 day stint. Good to be back.

Just popping in to say I am glad this post is here and I hope you all are doing well.

8 Likes

i’m extraordinarily gangster

She conquered the cancer and gave birth to her new daughter recently.
She also according to their announcements in last few days has finished her vocals for the upcomig album.

Oh really! I didn’t know that.

This is my favorite song from Nightwish.

Oh course there is Storytime

1 Like

Ended up Zanda Fury War named Arabesqueian as arabesque was taken.