LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Because it’s self-moderated well, often appropriate, is meant to help a marginalized demographic come together… and because it’s been allowed to roll over automatically.

I linked to this thread when I was drunk, so partially on me as well.

1 Like

How dare you!

… was it good drink at least?

Don’t remember, tbh.

Holiday irresponsibility.

1 Like

Thanks all for the support. He was a rescue from an abusive house. Wanted nothing but cuddles and friends. He had Brandy our Pit, Susu our shizu and our tabby cat Oliver with mom and dad, He loved getting scratches behind the ears and well everywhere. Brushy time was his favorite time and he would make it snow fur! Haha! Was the most gentle best buddy. Sad I didn’t get to see him often since I live out of state. Still a loss in the family all the same. A few more photos… I know brandy is gonna miss him too.
Google Photos
Google Photos
Google Photos
Google Photos

11 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Murloc!!!

2 Likes

He’s beautiful. I’m so sorry for your loss but so happy that you gave him a good home.

2 Likes

So dog sitting the father in law’s dog til he gets home. Meet Tiffany.

8 Likes

Tiffany looks like she has an attitude

5 Likes

She does and she is spoiled.

Harley is scared of her too and Tiff tries to chase him.

He does not like that.

4 Likes

that is so adorable. The teeniest little dog makes a grown cat scared

3 Likes

Yep lol and Cutie is hiding under the bed

It’s only temp so after tiff leaves all will go back to normal

3 Likes

Very sad these last couple of days. We lost our beloved cat. Her sister is still here, but seems a bit lost right now. She was very huggable and always purring. She has been part of the family for so long, it just doesn’t feel the same without her. :sob:

RIP Binkie by Rabbid Bunnies, on Flickr

11 Likes

Pets grieve too. I’m sorry for your loss.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

And i’m sorry for your loss, Malo, Binkie looked like a good bean

5 Likes

Had a hell of a scare yesterday. Had a minor heart attack and got sent to the hospital, finally got home, beat up and tired.

9 Likes

That is scary, I hope that you feel better soon.

4 Likes

Yikes! Glad you’re okay. Sounds scary be careful.

4 Likes

moving soon and i got hit with the realization that i could buy so many new posters. ooooooo that’s a whole can of worms for me lol

i wanna just cover my walls with posters

like a goddang mish mash scrap book. just visual noise. it’ll be great

4 Likes