LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

The best part of the original Alien Ride is I remember the line was so long. So there was lots of cool stuff to look at lol, like outer planets and things in the line(similar to space mountain). So like it didn’t really prepare us for a horror exhibit where a fake alien drips saliva on you from your own seat

Reminds me of the queue for Rocket Rods in disneyland. For like that one year they were there lol

So much this…

That doesn’t sound right.

Pretty sure people can still like Dave Chappelle and not get labeled.

1 Like

Well thats a first. I just had a wicked craving for scrambled eggs. Haven’t had that in ages.

2 Likes

I made some pretty excellent corned beef/scrambled egg/grilled cheese sandwiches last week. Now I want another one.

3 Likes

I just got over being sick so my appetite is just all over the place. Its back with a vengeance.

Hah, that’s incredible.

The white dog looks like my old dog.

1 Like

Dog Hugs are good hugs, but cat hugs are the best.

My cat does this.

5 Likes

Today my family says goodbye to our good boy Bingo, 14 year old Shepard.
Good boi will be missed bunches :cry:
Google Photos

Rest well old timer…

11 Likes

Bingo had to be the goodest boy

May he rest in power

So sorry to hear about your furbaby

5 Likes

Thank you.

He was a sweetheart, I had a feeling it was close.

He started having heart trouble. Lost energy quickly. I’d just been asking about him to mom and dad a week or so ago.

He finally went to rest last night it seems. He gonna be sorely missed :cry:

5 Likes

Since a certain name was brought up… they used their platform to punch down, repeatedly, at another marginalized group. If you continue to find such a person funny, I think I’m within my right to consider your values more closely aligned than you want to admit.

It’s never easy to say goodbye to our pets, but my hope is that he was happy through and through.

4 Likes

Awe I’m sorry /hug

2 Likes

If it’s twitter or X or w/e ya want to call it I stay off there except for nature photography and art.

Other than that? I mute it block it or not look at it.

2 Likes

Awww… :frowning_face:

It’s always heartbreaking to lose a fur buddy. Just remember, when you meet him again (and you will) he will be at the peak of health and the energy of a puppy waiting for you.

3 Likes

Oh no, it was referencing a “comedian”.

Oh I see… I am out of the loop then so idk what’s going on.

Why should this be discussed in a gaming forums tho ?

1 Like

again…

5 Likes