LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I figure out the first print I want to do… just need to find the STL.

Rebecca from Edgerunners

1 Like

If you can get the two-tone right… a Tachikoma?

1 Like

Now I’m just picturing trolls being like Stitch

3 Likes

Lilo and Stitch is like the most underrated disney movie ever and it will make even the strongest person cry

3 Likes

Still not too hyped its getting the live action bat.

Buuuuuut Stitch’s voice actor is gonna be there so at least he’ll sound good.

1 Like

Oh no… I didn’t know this

Yeah. Its a pity because I think live action and I think “man Atlantis would look DOPE”

2 Likes

ALSO that is another underrated movie but with ALL THE NEW CGI they could kill that movie

4 Likes

True.

I still geeked out when I was older with Atlantis because I had no idea who Mike Mignola was at the time. Going back once I got into Hellboy, I thought it was so cute the artists took like. A day JUST to practice how Mike draws hands.

Those very square hands / fingers

1 Like

Let’s just pray they don’t try to make mickey mouse clubhouse live action

1 Like

Or bring back the Mickey Mouse Club?

nah man. House of Mouse. That’d be dope

OK I have started watching lilo and stitch again cause this movie is insanely good.

Did you all ever go to Disney Magic Kingdom when there was Alien Encounter in Magic Kingdom?

It was the stitch ride when we were there. Lil bummed I missed it. But the stitch robot was cool

2 Likes

Aww these cutie little babies. I feel like humans are this way too. At first thinking we’re very different and being aggressive or scared of each other, then (unfortunately in 20 years not 2 days lol) realizing we’re made of the same stuff and we’re just happy water bags that could love each other instead of spending energy fighting each other.

I’ll be a better water bag one day (I’m hoping). For now hope I don’t pop anybody too bad.

2 Likes

Yeah I have experienced both. The Alien ride was the scariest ride i’ve ever been on to this day. I was very young lol. Even the stitch ride kinda triggered certain memories

1 Like

As a xenomorph nerd it was cool they tried to do their own monster after they originally wanted to make it an Alien ride.

Disney can get really oddly creative with their animatronics. Altho I’m still bummed the Maleficent Fantasmic Dragon caught fire.

1 Like