LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

And AKC registered and verified

1 Like

i like ones with showdog parents the way they prance about is so cute when they walk.

3 Likes

I dunno, 16k is still quite a lot just for a dog, especially a poodle.

4 Likes

Tasty Tasty!

My evoker has 5% leech lol

3 Likes

Yay Prevoker got some hero legs from vault and upgraded them to tier so got my first piece of tier now.

I’m also extremely tired and barely staying awake yet I’ve decided to got to Ice Crown and complete a Feast of Souls for Shadowmourne

1 Like

You can use the rainbow toy on Thomas lol

4 Likes

Have friends ready and patient to do the infusion

1 Like

Yuh going to bed now but souls gonna take a bit have to use the shrink toy even after stripping all my gear except the Axe was still one shotting everything

1 Like

AYYY we got a new thread!!

UHUHHH

2 Likes

Happy Pride, everybody. :heart: :rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

Happy Pride :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Now what’s the yellow and purple circle about?! When did they add this xD

1 Like

Yellow and purple means intersex.

2 Likes

Ah
 Ok then. >3<;

2 Likes

I just recently found out that one was a thing. I knew of the progress flag which I posted it before but then posted this one since it’s more recent. I think it’s 2019?

2 Likes

Just wondering at what point do we start to say it’s getting a little bit cluttered and tacky. It’s a bit too much in an abstract. The stripes for the rainbow made sense but with more and more added it’s overly complicated.

Kinda makes me go cross eyed tbh. Too many bright colors pulling my eyes all over the place. But tbh I’m not great with design so I don’t really have any better ideas.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. The alternative is to put the colors stacked on top of each other. It also brings more awareness to these other groups other than just the rainbow flag.

3 Likes

Yeah I know. I just nit-picking

/pat it’s all good

1 Like