LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I’m sorry… what?

1 Like

oh, I’m just assuming like everyone else is.

They’re deflecting to create a possible situation where they can report people here for racism… after starting a troll thread.

2 Likes

Harleys just “Score. More for me” lol

2 Likes

Ah got you.

Well I’m just gonna go back to doing what I was doing. I think I may do some M+ to fill out the remaining score.

lol indeed I gotta get the recipes down but I think if I get em right it will be good for him and her.

He has a very sensitive stomach so he has to have very mushy food.

1 Like

Anyway. I’m just getting over being sick. Why I wasn’t really active here or discord for the last couple days.

I’m trying to basically start up my hunger again with some pumpkin pie. Couple bites then back in the fridge it goes so I don’t risk getting sick.

2 Likes

Pumpkin pie would be a good thing to have keep you from getting sick cause of the texture etc. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

yeah i figured the sugars would help too

1 Like

god i love pumpkin pie

2 Likes

Wish I could say that but I’m a heathen in that regard… I’m all about cheesecake instead.

3 Likes

Omg I love cherry cheesecake

5 Likes

Strawberry for me, I always say that but I really do love strawberries. :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:

4 Likes

I like chocolate cheesecake.

4 Likes

I like things. like draenei.

3 Likes

Dipped in chocolate from what I’ve heard.

3 Likes

Haha, I just seen that in the other megathread. :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod:

4 Likes

There may or may not also be handcuffs and a ball-gag involved… :flushed:

1 Like

You should try pumpkin cheesecake! It’s freaking delicious!

5 Likes

I made a ricotta cheese cake this year.

So good :yum:

3 Likes

I made, turkey,ham and homemade lemon curd pastries :slight_smile:

1 Like