LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Its amusing in a dark way that non lgbt folk now have the most cases of it. ( No I’m not saying they deserve it. )

They love to brag about population numbers until you point that out

1 Like

Unfortunately there are also anti-LGBT guilds for some reason as well. People flex that on MG.

1 Like

i never seen this. do they state they don’t add lgbt?

I’ve specifically seen this.

really? that is crazy

are you able to report guilds in the game?
that’s fd up they would straight up announce it

I just want to say, I love that you never leave the “I” out of the equation.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yall see those Helluva Boss Yootooz? Gonna get me the Stolas one.

1 Like

Hoothoot, I love that darling!

Guessin’ this just works similar to Makeship so that’ll be fun.

Hopefully other characters get made. Its just Blitzo, Loona and Stolas for now. I’d love a Fizzarolli but I’d feel weird if there was no Asmodeus figure as well.

I just can’t have them separated :frowning:

1 Like

Separating Fizz and Ozzie is criminal!

Kinda neat Vivzie has mentioned a fan song becoming canon soon. Given the lil Stolas preview a lotta folks are guessing its the song Paranoid DJ made. Which is awesome since I love his music.

1 Like

Or A :smiley: yay existence!

1 Like

I am an I so I make sure to include it :stuck_out_tongue: lol

1 Like

According to the “what day is it today” thing…

1 Like

Dangit I goofed up the information for that yootooz order I mentioned.

Now to send an email aka the walk of “I’m an idiot. Please help.” shame.

This is why you don’t order things when you’re very sleepy

1 Like

It also holds true when grocery shopping to try not to do it while you’re hungry.

All the Twinkies xD haha

-_- I just hope this doesn’t become an issue. I’d hate to lose the figure and 30 bucks to the postal system

I basically put the shipping and billing information backwards. Since we’re moving hopefully by january to a new place. This figure offer is for a limited time and it showed up at an awkward time.

So the email was just me trying to explain the situation as best as I could. Even if I felt like a total moron.

I’m sure they’ve had dumber customers. But that lil voice in my head that loves to insult me got real loud, ya know?

So long as you caught it early enough and they saw the email early enough it shouldn’t be an issue for most shippers.

Its just one of those “preorders are done in bulk and we’re gonna ship this months later” things. They gotta get the orders then make them all after they’re offered for orders for a limited time.

Not a fan of this style of merch selling but Stolas is just one of my comfort characters so I thought a figure of him would be lovely.