LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I want to visit a Krispy Kreme now…

Sadly capped on the minesweeper button (ha) but doing my best to ignore as well.

2 Likes

Eventually a moderator will rise from their tomb and do their thing. Eventually.

4 Likes

looks at Tyr’s Fall

Nope, still nothin’…

Alright now that that’s over with… anyone got any plans for today? I am gonna work on my silicone mold making later to see about making a good mold for the nose cast along with resin casts for some teeth.

1 Like

Dungeoning. Hopefully.

Oh and of course more time in the beautiful Dream.

2 Likes

That mkes me wanna see images once you have it done

1 Like

Once we get in for the day seeing what the dailies look like in Emrerald and if I wanna bother. If not working mroe on my herbalisim and alchemy.

2 Likes

OH I never did post the completed wolf head in here. One sec.

2 Likes

DO IT! DO IT! It rocks as is so DO IT!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I am loving this the more I see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That reminds me, I worked on getting some knowledge points on Tailoring yesterday… and that dang thread puzzle in Al’gethar? BRAIN HURTY.

2 Likes

I’m gonna clean up a little bit of the hair / fix some aspects of the cheeks and hair. I feel as though the bend of the lips are too much so I’m going to pull it up forward some and fix that along with giving it a hair trim on the ears.

Oh no lol

1 Like

I was able to breeze through all but the second-last one… and oh god that one has a stupidly obscure solution.

2 Likes

Brain just reminded me “Ya know. If you’re going the route that Rosenivy gets their memories of shadowlands. You could probably go the Vergil is back route”

Me: That’s so predictable BUT LETS DO IT

1 Like

tugs on tail and sprints away

1 Like

Hey now you come back here!

1 Like

Never gonna catch me!
Warlocks are too slow.
grins

1 Like

What a day, yesterday .-.

1 Like