LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Yup she sounds way cool and has great taste, you’ll have to invite her to join this thread when she starts playing and stuff so she can be in on all the wholesomeness as well. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Definately will.

This is part of why she’s interested in it, is that we have our own thread on forums

2 Likes

This makes me really happy because this thread was a major reason besides the so called elf wars that I came to the forums and started posting, I took a while to start posting in this thread originally though because I’ve always been afraid of people being mean and stuff to me but everyone has always been super nice and welcoming so that’s legit great to hear and I really hope she starts playing, enjoys WoW and of course comes to the forums to hang with us as well. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Welp WoWs down time to play Diablo for a bit wait for vault then go to bed :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

i am getting a new puppy. i wanted to name him growls.

5 Likes

Omg Growls would be a fun name for a doggo! :smiley:

3 Likes

I remember way back when (god I feel old) we didn’t have the space with the game.

If we did it was in guilds that didn’t have an issue with us.

And now here we are all these years later where we have guilds and a space on forums to come and chat with eachother about stuff. It’s really good to see.

2 Likes

OH what kind you getting?

2 Likes

I was gonna ask this as well so thanks for doing it so I don’t have to, lol.

purebreed standard poodle. wanted a white one but they wanted 16k for him.

3 Likes

Oh, I only just saw this thread. Cool. Guess might of well come here to hang out with all the cool kids on the block.

3 Likes

Hello again and welcome back to hanging out with us all. :wave:t5: :wave:t5: :wave:t5:

3 Likes

Always happy to hang out. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

doesn’t look bad. I’m not the biggest fan of crust, as it looks close to just pizza dough with cocoa powder in it, and if you aren’t a pizza place you don’t have an excuse of that. Think I’d got with a bit more of something like a sweetened pie crust or puff pastry type thing for something like that. And personally I’d like something like some fruit or something in there for a complimentary flavor and some acid in it instead of straight up chocolate.

5 Likes

Sounds like a tooth ache waiting to happen for me. Can’t really enjoy chocolate or any sweets without getting a toothache due to sensitivity within the teeth.

3 Likes

That’s an expensive doggo

3 Likes

Holy tamoles that’s alot for a doogo!

I used to work with Cane Corsos and I thought the asking price was horrendous on them

2 Likes

That is a lot for a dog. What is the poodle made off, diamonds?

5 Likes

i think maybe it had showdog parents?

1 Like

Ah got you that may be it then.

1 Like