LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

If you do eat it, can you tell me what it taste like?

1 Like

Iā€™d looked into how to do it but it always makes me go crosseyed in tech babble. My partner is the tech wiz but heā€™s a pro procrastinator so I have better luck moving a mountainā€¦
I only got some that were prebuilt which is so hard some reason.
Got the digigrade foam pattern printed out and building that for when I get more mats.
Will make a partial for now and then when I get more faux fur make a digi set too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to pop in and hope everyone has a good day today!

6 Likes

Just woke up but so far so good!

waves

5 Likes

So far so good.

Got the saddle from HH.Sad my buddy still hasnā€™t gotten mount.

Got 1 more jack o lantern to carve for tommorow,first one ended up being the sigil of Lilith(not the Diablo one).

Oh yeah and dealing with cold temps but thatā€™s what blankets and heat is for :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I want to have a good day, but it is like almost 4am, and it is too warm to even sleep.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, but might want to watch out for a frequent poster in the ā€œPGā€ threadā€¦

1 Like

Pg thread?

I tossed a link your way, but itā€™s the one thatā€™s titled about making the WoW story more PG.

1 Like

Oh got ya ty

Saw it earlier

1 Like

Got a bit worseā€¦ as imagined.

1 Like

The Eonar/Elune thread could be messy too.

A planet size titan having feelings for the moon is obviously very upsetting for some people.

1 Like

Not wrong, and it was messy for a while. Still surprised itā€™s lasted as long as it has with the language in itā€¦

1 Like

Yeah I didnā€™t see that one until it was hundreds deep already so I canā€™t be bothered to read it.

Iā€™m still super hyped for more Elune lore to come out. We still have no idea what Elune even is. Some type of god separate from the cosmic forces? Who knows!

2 Likes

We know sheā€™s the sister of the Winter Queen andā€¦ thatā€™s it?

1 Like

Oh boyā€¦ Earthen get announced, they have a common customization feature between both body typesā€¦ and here we go, the trolls (no, not the Darkspear or Zandalari) are out.

1 Like

So I just got finished watching Heaven Officialā€™s Blessing on Netflix.

Holy smokes. Iā€™ve since went out and bought the first book and another book by the same author.

But man, I really, really wish we could get something like this in WoW. I know we got some with Flynn and Shaw, but that didnā€™t feel like HoB. Flynn and Shaw were ok, again, it justā€¦ idk I canā€™t explain it.

HoB is my first real foray into the BL genre and Iā€™m sad because I think I started with the best. :sob:

1 Like

If youā€™re talking about the one ,one of our dear friends from her eposted, Iā€™ve been watching it and thought from the start would be a show and a half but itā€™s going pretty smoothly to my surprise .

But it could also be if is same one as mentioned ,could be stuff Iā€™m not seeing due to ignore list.

1 Like