LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

It’s coming along very well and that blue you may be able to find at Joaan fabric

2 Likes

I’ve not seen one around my town sadly. In the boonies lol. Been looking on fursuit supplies and Etsy atm

1 Like

Tbh I wish I cut the eyebrows foam off and made some magnetic ones to make more expressions

Might go into it and try that but scared to mess it up xD

1 Like

You can do eye lids instead of brows and get some expressions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen some immensely creative fursuits, and usually the innovation is in the limbs or heads. I mean… toaster ovens Protogens!

2 Likes

Paw beannnnssssss!!!
:dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

… right. Nothing that hasn’t been heard before…

1 Like

In good news, community made! Unlisted in case of trouble, but made!

2 Likes

Oh you made a wow community thingy?

Yis! Was delayed by stupid realm servers not being up earlier.

Oh are they up now? sweet.

And sounds good :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Dragula_uwu is my discord user if you wanna add me btw / send me the community invite thingy (since I know posting things here it can get… odd with trolls etc). If you want to that is. If not all g.

Yeah, I’d post here but… duh.

1 Like

lol I feel ya on that front. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry everyone, but within moments of it being open to invite, a conflict came up that made keeping the ingame community open completely untenable. I cannot in good conscience allow it to start in such manner, and will rethink this for the future. It may come up in the future, but I need time to consider.

2 Likes

It’s all good you tried and it’s greatly appreciated. /hug :slight_smile:

Another time, maybe… not right now.

2 Likes

I put in industrial strength adhesive Velcro on the foam lining the eyes to give option for eyelids. Now I just need to get their shape right.

Also I have some raspberry pi digital eyes I need to use for a head some point too.

Ugh I got a horde of craft stuff and not enough time!!!

Sinks below the mess. X_x

Seems my jobs having a costume contest. Scary, funny, creative categories.

Gotta get me a spot lol that’s a $200 prize!

2 Likes

That is one thing I never dabbled in is raspberry pi stuff. I may try making a protogen at some point just to dabble in that kind of thing. :slight_smile:

And you got this! :smiley: Just keep at it! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s only weird because the person wasn’t hot.

If they were hot, you’re single. :rofl:

Nah… I’m just going to say completely seriously, the context it was said was creepy and condescending.

1 Like