LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

This one, it was system made and preapproved by mods to automatically continue the previous thread when it capped out with posts.

5 Likes

Officially endorsed by the automated system

We’re unstoppable

4 Likes

Okay cool.
Glad to see they let it continue when we got to big :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang. Congrats on filling up the other thread, everybody. That’s quite the feat.

3 Likes

Great to get an auto created continuation. <3

5 Likes

Has a lot to do with wow.

We play wow and have fun. We discuss characters among other wow stuff.

4 Likes

OH hey Bread :slight_smile:

Hi bread! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuzz!! Guess what??

My “adopted mom” whose fam too is moving here with me in a couple weeks :slight_smile:
She’s showing interest in game so I’m gunna have her watch for a few and possibly get her her own acct if likes it enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel that people that come in here and say stuff like that do it just to try to start unneeded drama and don’t actually read any of the posts or the conversations because they’d already know we talk about so many different things in this thread.

3 Likes

Omg that’s awesome! Make sure to do RAF if ya go to do that!

Get that sweet shredder.

3 Likes

Oh definately.

She’s been watching my terribly made while playing videos and hearing about the game as a whole and seeing alot of screenshots the last few years.

She already mentioned she’s looking forward to seeing me play in real time .

2 Likes

Am taking a break from my necromancer and trying bear druid in D4. I wish that form was wows werebear form. It looks so savage!

Getting through work on Tuesday also a hard time because I just go stir crazy trying to guess what’s in my vault.

I kinda wish the wow companion would show the vault stuff. X3 ah well
 5ish hours to go
x3x

3 Likes

This is really great and super wholesome, I hope she ends up liking WoW enough to play with you. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

I hope so too.

She’s need the happiness for quite awhile now. I’m glad I can provide the space for her to thrive again and to have fun.

2 Likes

It’s nice to see mega threads get a part two. Some of them being thousands of responses is a bit much. Having part twos and threes
makes it easier to access and to read

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

That’s very sweet and thoughtful of you. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Also recommend Warlock as a main, I’m not bias at all, I promise, lol. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s actually what we are talking about making for her.

Oh yeah and she’s really drawn to Orcs, we sort of already have one named and sitting on my account.

1 Like

Warlocks are where it’s at or Hunters both allow a lot of room to grow and learn with little drama for being new because most people can’t tell you are new or not, honestly I really enjoyed both classes a lot until I went all in on just Warlock class.

Also, Orcs are way cool and they have great customizations as well as really great racials, she’s got great taste.

2 Likes

When we set it up via her being in chat was the tattoo option and the use of multi demons

2 Likes