LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Anyway here’s a birb vid to start since someone told me they liked the silly bird videos in the last thread

He schmoovin’

6 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

Ty, System. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks interesting

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered, why doesn’t off topic have a section for relationships? These threads aren’t really about WoW, and isn’t general discussion supposed to be WoW related? We need a place for threads like these in the off topic section of the forums.

5 Likes

It did start in part to discuss stories and characters that are of interest. But it’s a lounge as well, it’s got a general theme and can meander, but as a megathread despite the way it bounces around, it also collects those wow related topics together in a convenient place. And when new stuff hits live we’ll probably see that being discussed more again. But as it is, this thread has been protected by mods, so it’s in the spot they think it fits.

6 Likes

Well put Tarrok.

3 Likes

Just remembered my og Main a Warlock who I didn’t even think to Transfer when I moved to Wyrmrest Accord like she’s 100% gonna lose the name Rishah but well sentimental value wanna bring her over.

Omg so edit she actually kept her name >.>

Ngl I do kinda wonder sometimes if folks at blizz read these lounge threads.

Its gotta be like people watching

1 Like

???

The heck you on about?

Good question…

Also what’s an “MVP”

Are you just incapable of reading the room?

1 Like

Ummm think this is like the wrong thread for that…

2 Likes

Agree, this is off topic and has nothing to do with Wow.

2 Likes

Thoughts?

6 Likes

Not the person you responded to, but I think that looks both good and also way, way too rich. :dracthyr_nervous_animated: I feel my teeth curling just looking at it.

These aesthetic cooking videos always get me sometimes, though. Some stuff looks way too perfect. Like how they start mixing the dough, then cut to it being a perfect round brown ball with the bowl almost entirely clean.

Real cooking is rarely like that. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

hi my name is bread i just want to say hi. oh i guess no one wants to talk to me.

3 Likes

So the other grew too big?

Oh hey all . Sorry a little confused this morning with this was sick over weekend.

This has a lot to do with WoW actually :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

This is confusing which do we use?

1 Like

I’d try it even though I don’t love chocolate like love it, lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes