LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Are you sure? Because it seemed to me that it happened automatically, and how long would it take for a human to determine if the thread was worth continuing? The mods are usually pretty hands off.

3 Likes

See this is even better because that means a mod preapproved there being a second part and continuing the LGBTQ+ safe space thread because itā€™s full of good people, good vibes and good conversations. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

And cats. Donā€™t forget cats! XD

6 Likes

Itā€™s probably just a check box somewhere on the management tools, if it isnā€™t fully automated. I mean, theyā€™ve done enough with the old thread with cleaning it out and protecting it, and Iā€™m sure they knew it was getting close to limit so they had warning if they needed it.

3 Likes

They would have done it ages ago probably.

Theyā€™ve been taking care of the old one for awhile. Removing and pruning the thread of bigots and such.

I meant for most threads itā€™s not an automatic thing. They have to manually turn that on per thread but once they do itā€™s automatic when it hits cap.

2 Likes

Yeah, I forgot that, also stuff like music being shared, tv stuff and well lots of other random stuff that makes it even more wholesome. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I wish this one had an OP. Itā€™s so weird without one :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Yeah it is rather odd.

5 Likes

It could be added to Anadisongs first post if they want to add it/edit it.

4 Likes

Oh ya true! That could work :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh nice, we back

3 Likes

Hello all I am a gnome but also a gaymer

From the last thread, my favorite topics were: all your cats
The memes
Music
People being nice to each other
Recipes

7 Likes

I might wait to see if the other one sticks around and gets unflagged since it would be nice if that one could take off, otherwise, Iā€™d probably just copy paste what they had in that post, with their permission of course.

3 Likes

Now that the other one is closed, itā€™s kind of crazy and sad to see there were a total of 2702 removed posts :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Yee we back! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thereā€™s another one floating around too one sec.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lgbtqia-megathread-discussion-lounge-continued/1611850

I donā€™t know how everything will go with 2 threads up one made by Lan and one made by the system but there ya go. LOL

2 Likes

Iā€™m oddly surprised to see we got a new thread made like the Gen Discussion Lounge thread.

3 Likes

Iā€™m fine w that <3 100%

5 Likes

I am but Iā€™m not at the same time. I thought it would have done itā€¦ sooner than it did.

But like Zig pointed out there was like 2702 removed posts so /shrug

I wish it kept the OP of the previous thread not the last comment of the thread.

2 Likes

True but hey at least we got a cozy new forum nest

3 Likes

Lol true.

I gotta find more Harley pictures somewhere to post in here. LOL

3 Likes