LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I know, I mean, I’m tight on money right now. But do they go on sale often enough I can pass for now and get it next time, or is this something I should charge on credit and pay later? Lol.

Also, my credit score dropped from 755 to 749 cause I accidentally bought something for $40 before my statement generated. >:( They always generate on the 6th, but it did it the 10th this time.

capcom has sales every now and then.

I know zero about making vids from in gmae m sorry best I can do lol

But wanted to share fun with all of ya

2 Likes

I want one but I want it on live so it doesn’t disappear and all my effort isn’t like gone lol.

3 Likes

Totally get that.

I’ve been comfortable in playing Undeads for years upon years now, and still will but I can already tell I am going to have a small army of Earthen.

2 Likes

Pondered making a earthen. I’m not usually a dwarf guy. I played so much of the other classes I dunno how I’d play a new toon without being immensely bored.

1 Like

I may, just for the beard.

2 Likes

I want an Earthen, so I will likely pay for a race change at some point.

1 Like

I made one i kinda liked in the model viewer, but I’m on the fence about playing one.

Also, I applaud that both body types get beards, but i don’t think I’ll use one myself, even if there is only like one face I sort of like.

2 Likes

lol yeah it’s a sad realization that it’s drugs and not confetti.

Confetti cannons would be way more fun and festive.

1 Like

So many things that sound fun turn out to be drugs! So mean. Can’t a gnome just go to a party, eat cake, steal some jewelry and go home anymore?

3 Likes

after my indefinite raiding hiatus I decided to prep my character to start raiding again. Feels kinda weird having skipped so much content and the doing it all in one go but I was watching some YouTube guides while having a word doc on the side where I’m typing out the mechanics and the different phases in an outline format. One for each raid. So 3 documents each, and just one alone was 7 freakin pages long. Times 3, how much is that… 21 pages (give or take) of raid encounter analysis. Oh that’s atrocious lol

i found i just learn more easy if I write / type something down, that way I’m committed to memory. but it’s kinda funny how im basically challenging myself to do homework just to finally get from LFR to Normal again. Why am I doing all this? It’s the best way that I know how to set myself up for success rather than going in blind and putting myself in an awkward position to where I become a liability rather than an asset.

But something unexpected happened. I’m having fun typing up word docs on raid bosses. Getting to know each of the character and their “gimmicks”.

There’s a small part of me that thinks I’ve just lost it, but even if i don’t beat it i still enjoyed the learning experience a lot, and I kinda wanna do it more often

5 Likes

i would be the guy that shows up with a case of party poppers and be like i got the stuff boys

7 Likes

When I saw poppers I thought of jalapeño poppers.

7 Likes

Omfg, yes lets hangout right now!!! :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

I would love that!

5 Likes

Would rather the party kind for sure, at least those don’t STAIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH and are a bit more fun to use with less risk of brain damage.

1 Like

Speaking of wow model viewer, the rumor is a new one is coming out, updated for TWW.

2 Likes

I wonder if it will work better or worse on my phone. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3).