LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

WAIT… A ZELDA GAME ACTUALLY PLAYING AS ZELDA?!

happy fox noises

2 Likes

looks neat, she has a staff that can replicate things for her fighting basically

4 Likes

Mmm reminds me of my youth, when bags of chocolate milk flowed like honey.

3 Likes

I love milk chocolate :slight_smile: you can bring a large purse to these events, and fill up a gallon bag all at once. If it’s one of those events where there isn’t a speaker distracting everybody and anybody might come at any time, you can bring many snack bags and fill those guys up one at a time, and put them in your bag when each one is filled. Then, when you get home, you can put them in the fridge and they cool to become so delicious, better than chocolate bars because the quantity is so large! If you’d like, you can also melt the chocolate again at home and reshape them into bars with molds.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, I don’t know how this didn’t occur to me after all these years: put the molds of chocolate in your bag, and you can leave with the chocolate in bar form!

2 Likes

Taking notes on how to sneak chocolate milk into spaces

2 Likes

Use a camelpak! Mobile slurping

2 Likes

It really depends on the model, as well. Sometimes, you should use the little bags just because the gallon bag gets too heavy and the back of it hits the chocolate you aren’t bagging and it becomes a huge mess.

I think a lot of them are onto my plan and use this kind nowadays:

This kind is the best because there are good spots to fit in little bags (at any angle too, better if you want to stay discreet) or the gallon bag at the bottom layer only:

3 Likes

Those look fancy

3 Likes

You beat me to it! I was coming here to fangirl about this!

4 Likes

I don’t feel so guilty about the chocolate cookie granola I ate for breakfast now.

3 Likes

I came up with a graphic to help out anyone interested, keep this secret not a lot of people know this!!

The best, most discreet way to get a big chocolate bag from these is to use clips to hold the gallon bag open in your purse, and “accidentally” hold your purse under the chocolate fountain while you conveniently take a phone call with a collaborator in Serbia.

3 Likes

Now, can it contain cheese and or specific dipping sauces. I have a party coming up near the end of June for no specific reason…

3 Likes

Yes it can but in my experience the cheese oxidates too much and it’s not usually worth it to take home. Plus most fondue cheeses are gruyere or swiss which I am personally not crazy about. Now, if you come to the party and you can bring some sort of lunch box, and get it in the first 30 minutes or so, it might work, but I feel mean doing that because I want to give the other guests a chance to enjoy it first.

The chocolate plan works wonderfully because they secretly don’t want to clean it up and you can collect it while everyone is distracted listening to the main speaker (after everyone is in seats and looking away from the chocolate fountain). They also overestimate the amount of chocolate that guests will be taking by drizzling them over a marshmallow or strawberry, by a lot, and there’s also a ton in the pot/inner tubes you might be able to have.

3 Likes

Well there’s two others where you’re zelda

But I wouldn’t recommend them

2 Likes

Legit good tips thank you.

Would be a static thing for 45 min or so. Usually not a whole lot of leftovers to take home so not a huge concern.

Images of a chocolate gremlin collecting the chocolate while nobody is looking. cackling away.
It’s me, I’m the gremlin.

3 Likes

I’m also the gremlin :speak_no_evil: it’s always hard to resist cackling, but I must, to avoid drawing attention. We can always cackle at home once we’re enjoying the chocolate bag :woman_genie::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Lucked out and got some Chocolate pasties the other day, just a giant hunk of chocolate in a shell of chocolate.

Gotta cackle with the bag of goodies. always!

3 Likes

Yes it worked!!!

Teeeheeee, my Earthen in first follwer dungeon in beta that opened tonight.

4 Likes

So uh, this Justin Timberlake thing is… interesting.