LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Willowbloom :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
We capped the og thread so they gave us this one.

3 Likes

Oh thank the gods :pleading_face::pleading_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also my lesbian post about women got taken down which mcheckin sucked but we stay silly

5 Likes

I mean it’s like every other week someone comes in here to cause drama lmao. Someone made a pride event thread and the thread is now full of disgusting comments, so it’s like a nice reminder why this megathread was created to begin because that thread is just a small sample of what was happening almost daily back in 2020/2021, but then people will still come in here being like “why can’t you’ll just post normally??!!?!?!”

9 Likes

We try to stay silly as much as possible :slight_smile:

Most lgbtq plus threads on main pgd disscussion usually get taken dow due to the well ya know…

If those same trolls( I feel bad using term troll due to they are a amazing race in game) start here we go all out and try to get it knocked outta the preverbial park and usally works here.

6 Likes

I love garlic, I put that and onions in a meal almost every day. Can’t date a vamp though :confused:

7 Likes

I’m Team Jacob anyways

5 Likes

Its very “Bratty preppy chick thinking she’s being soooooooooooooooo funny sitting next to the goth kids in high school” to me.

They think they’re mocking the goths when we all ignored them. So they just looked very silly.

5 Likes

My sibling and I have a theory that vampires spread misinformation about garlic so that humans would taste better.

As for music, I’ve been obsessed with Epic the Musical. Spotify is judging me for having listened to Ruthlessness 926 times in the past month.

They even had the audacity to say they could suggest other songs.

6 Likes

Bring back the myspace emo era

5 Likes

I got a bunch of comments on my post like that, though gonna be honest the majority of them were kinda just going “we’ve had too many women in WoW recently and they all suck” and that just isn’t true asfghk

I listened to “Good luck babe” 181 times yesterday asdghjkll Spotify will just put you on the spot and roast us

3 Likes

I actually might be autistic, my therapist thinks so. I saw something recently that said that listening to a song on repeat can be a form of stimming and I feel seen.

4 Likes

There used to be an app that would rate your Spotify listening history. I don’t know if that was still a thing.

3 Likes

Aight time to wait for the Nintendo Direct. Wish I could have slept longer but oh well

Sometimes you just wanna listen to one song until you get absolutely sick of it lol. I remember having that “ohhhhhhhhh thaaaaaaaaaaaats why I did that” reaction when I found out something I did as a kid was actually stimming. I would do that thing where you’d plug and unplug your ears to make that wooshy wooshy woosh noise in your ears.

4 Likes

Could also be like self-soothing behavior. My understanding of autism is that it isn’t a linear scale. It’s more of there’s different functions of the brain that it can affect, so it looks very different across the board. But someone more educated can share, I’m not very educated on this matter

2 Likes

Okay the old app isn’t there anymore but this one is gold.

2 Likes

Ye. They call it a spectrum for a reason lol. Not everybody does the flappy hands commonly seen as stimming in media.

Ugh text is making that sound mean. I’m just trying to have friendly banter

My go to stim I tend to get kinda stompy. Like a drummer. Or a bunny that is annoyed

5 Likes

20 years of Pride!!

I never sit still pretty much. I need to be moving my feet or hands. That could be more of an ADHD thing though, or a combo.

But (and I might be aging myself a little here) music has always been such a thing for me, so even when I just had cassettes I would rewind to whatever song I was hyperfocusing on at the time.

3 Likes

One of the min pins here is this to a t

3 Likes

I will often listen to the same song for hours. I just like how it makes thing predictable for a bit - or when I’m doing something else it’s excellent background noise.

I also have an autistic son who stims likes it’s going out of style soon, and he will listen to things on repeat as well.

7 Likes