LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Oh my God what in the snickerdoodle is wrong with people?!

/hug

12 Likes

What on earth?!?! That is beyond messed up

12 Likes

That’s just terrible and scary. I’m so sorry this happened. phara hugs

11 Likes

Eeeesh, I’m so sorry that happened to you. Sending all the hearts
:dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

Hope everyone’s having a fantastic day.

12 Likes

Music time? Music time

Its a lil corny but I love picturing Rosenivy and his Incubus singing this for funsies

8 Likes

This is my favorite “Stay With Me” song. Idk what she’s saying most of the time but it’s catchy :laughing:

8 Likes

I like Caitlin Myers English versions, though I don’t think they’re a 1:1 translation

7 Likes

here’s one of the genres I like, prog. something dreamy for the midnight cruisers in the States…

4 Likes

One of my favorite songs, yes it’s an Anime song but…well I enjoy it >.>

7 Likes

Time for some music I see…

5 Likes

I too love anime music.

Always…

5 Likes

I’m so sorry that happened to you and your partner. I live in Aus too and let me tell you, stuff like this is just getting worse and worse all the damn time. Dunno what it is. Something in the water? Either way, I hope that your partner is okay and that you can both recover smoothly from this. I’m so genuinely sorry :people_hugging:

ETA: I’ll share some music like the above posters as well. I’ve loved Eurobeat since my old weeb teen days playing DDR and ParaParaParadise :revolving_hearts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0nUfdngm
6 Likes

Just to note, you can generally cheat youtube links if you paste it in and then hit reply before it loads in preview (I hover mouse over reply and ctrl-v) also, at least for me I’m getting a video not there error on youtube

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give that a try next time!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Another Anime song. This is one I use for one of my character’s Themes

4 Likes

Made the mistake of checking gd this morning…It’s on a roll about us yet again.

Save yourselves the headaches friends.

3 Likes

This is my Stay

4 Likes

It certainly feels like open hostility against queer folks is gettin more normalized - literally had like - a post I wrote just saying “hi I’m trans and I support you!” Taken down for “trolling”.

The mods heckin suck. Did the original mega thread get nuked or did we reach the post limit?

6 Likes