LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

sounds good, maybe I can get a blue one hander by then

3 Likes

Omfg you should of told me when we were running stuff, I got some of those on my Warlock we could of just traded if you can trade in Remix, I really don’t know never tried, lol.

2 Likes

It’s alright, I get it. Really, I do, I used to have to sit in my car after shopping so I could calm down because while I probably looked calm, I was getting twisted up inside and my heart was racing and all I was constantly aware of how many people who were around me and how much of a threat or not they were…

On a bad day it can still be sort of like that, most days are better.

What do you do for fun? You don’t need to respond; I just want you to find something you enjoy.

I like to write. In fact, I like to use my writing to process what I’m dealing with. Occasionally, I’ll even sing just venting all of the pain/anger in a song that exists solely in that moment and then is gone… I’ve tried to write them down afterwords and nope… that just doesn’t work with my brain.

My point is you need to find something you can vent through.

In the meanwhile, breath… that’s very important.

Also, may your days be many and filled with the happiness you need.

Nightsong

4 Likes

So folks, since we were talking food. What’s one food from another culture you have tried that became one of your favorite foods?

4 Likes

I like to draw and play with my cats.

Those tacos they make out of the cow tongue. I forget what it’s called.

3 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever had that one :dracthyr_lulmao:

4 Likes

Lasagna. :spaghetti:

1 Like

they call them “tacos de lengua”, literally translated it means tacos of tongues: basically tacos made of tongue.

Teriyaki chicken and white rice bowls, also Thai beef salad, lol.

4 Likes

I wasn’t thinking of it until we were in the last raid, had just been soloing so didn’t think about tanking anything

Lengua

4 Likes

Oooooooh nice.

For me it was Dal Ghost (A type of Meat curry with Lentils) I put ghost peppers in it.

3 Likes

Stir fry is pretty good.

5 Likes

“Tacos de Lengua”

That’s the name of the tacos.

3 Likes

Reminds me of horchata, but made with oats :o

Lengua! I can’t eat those. I’m Mexican but I just can’t :rofl:

As for what food from another culture I like? Idk, I remember when I tried spaghetti and meatballs for the first time in high school and I was obsessed with that for awhile. Lmao. There’s also those cabbage rolls with meat. Can’t remember which culture they’re from.

3 Likes

i believe cabbage rolls were originally turkish, if i am remembering correctly.

Hmm, haven’t been able to get it in a while, but I have been rather fond of pho when I’ve had the real stuff

That seems to be a lot of places

5 Likes

Something from WV / OH / KY area is pepperoni rolls.

Try one of those sometime :smiley: surprisingly shelf stable even though it has a refrigerated ingredient in it.

https://www.thecountrycook.net/pepperoni-rolls/

5 Likes

Grilled eel on white rice in a bowl. Love the stuff. I also like the sushi version.

5 Likes

Stir Fry is great. I usually go with chicken Stir Fry personally.

I haven’t had Pho since I was sixteen. It was so good.

That depends on the type of Cabbage rolls. There’s a lot. Ranging from Ukraine, to france, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, even Ireland I think.

6 Likes

That is good stuff

4 Likes