5 Likes

I like “Lightly garliced” garlic bread xD lol

I wish… step into the sun at the first opportunity. Anyway. lol

5 Likes

Howls at the full moon

clears throat violently

…anyway how about those pizzas?

7 Likes

Not me, I prefer to get or make plain french bread then get the garlic butter or make it and just use a whole lot of it, lol.

6 Likes

oh yeah, homemade garlic bread is absolutely the best!

so delicious :slight_smile:

Now I want garlic bread.

Technically, I always want garlic bread.

7 Likes

Finally put the unwanted guest #23 who can’t take a hint on ignore. Eventually they’ll find a different alt to post on I’m sure.

5 Likes

That is a total mood honestly. :100: :100: :100:

I need a mood GIF or emoji, lol.

5 Likes

I’ve always just done it home made, loaf of bread (or hoagie rolls) butter, garlic powder and shredded parm, then stick it under the broiler

5 Likes

I like that cheese wasn’t as important as I first thought. For a while I was getting frustrated that so many different foods you can buy has milk added in. Makes me think just how poorly optimized the grocery store is with people who have allergies or other food sensitivities. but that’s for another time perhaps.

anyway, I love garlic. And onion. And dill pickle. And carrot chips.

3 Likes

You realize people are allowed to have real talk? This is not just for talking about pizza or RP, it’s just a GD thread. And it went super smooth, more conversation would go smooth if people would stop to witch hunt constantly.

1 Like

Wish ya’ll could see this

Peach did good today so she got a little tv time like Paw Patrol. Its just cute watching her get all excited then tuckered out from hype XD

8 Likes

Awe that is so adorable!

1 Like

Room reading is such a neglected skill.

That sounds adorable. Get her a onesie and you may have like a tiktok star

4 Likes

Glares at Tarrok’s hat

Why does your hat not match the rest of your mog? :o

4 Likes

My brother sent me this dog he saw at Walmart today. I love labs, lol.

11 Likes

For a while someone was developing a way to make milk and other dairy products that were okay for Lactose intolerant people to eat. Basically remove the parts that were harmful without taking away from the flavor of the product…but there hasn’t been any word on that for years.

1 Like

Lol he looks like he just wants to go home XD

6 Likes

1000/10. A good dog.

5 Likes

He kinda looks like he’s saying “Why that strange guy taking a pic of me” :sob:

3 Likes