LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

They’re not bad, it’s served cold and such, a bit closer to a focaccia than a pizza really. Bread with some baked tomato sauce on top, if it’s a decent crust and a decent sauce it’s nice and light.

5 Likes

No, I’m talking about discord. I never had to deal with the CCP on Raidcall or Teamspeak. If I wanted to talk about the internet, I would talk about the internet.

If I want to Private Message you on Discord, and call you a “Sore Camel” why would that need to be stored and sent to the Chinese? It’s wrong to peek in people privacy. Twitter and Reddit or even WoW forums, are places where people chose deliberately to have open publication or open discussion, and chose their words based on that. It’s really, not the same!

Because every game uses discord now. Doesn’t make me like it, but I have to use it to achieve certain things. And that’s for a lesser evil, I just don’t use it outside of going for the few content I join where they make mandatory to be on discord. Sucks but sometimes it shaves off time and I don’t always that precious time resource available.

Back at you. :point_down:
:point_right: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wrong to say Twitter wasn’t public. A public post is public. What you don’t understand in “public”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can we not in here?

You two take it to DMs or something.

5 Likes

yeah it was looking a little anemic when I took it out of the box so I added fresh cut grape tomato, mushroom, and cilantro

Okay that’s cool.
I’m all for this. Like 100% lol

eh, a combination of things. also trying to dabble a little more in vegan foods in general. been lactose intolerant for some time but a few months ago i think i was about to be hospitalized cuz my insides were absolutely shredded to smitherines lol. now im a lot more picky about what I eat in general which is always a pain.

4 Likes

That’s the point. I know I don’t need to point that out… but hear me out.

This person, or group of people, is actively having to curate their posts, which means they have to curate their thoughts.

I’ve had to do that before, let me to you it is very unpleasant and over time you can lose yourself because you have to compartmentalize your thoughts. But, also the reasons you have to do that means you are thinking about it, the reason is living rent free in your head…

So, give it time they can be smug behind a computer screen all they like, it won’t change anything they are the one with the fear and the obsessive need to poke people. That’s a stress filled life and one that’s only going to get more miserable as they go on.

You ever heard the phrase “going native”? It’s sometimes used with deep cover operatives, who also have to do the same thing, they need to keep two sets of thoughts in their heads and sometimes they can’t keep them seperate and forget they are supposed to be only pretending to be that other person.

So, who knows just give it time… they might themselves end up not remembering which side of the argument they actually are on.

In the meanwhile, may your days be many and filled with the happiness you need.

Nightsong

9 Likes

Sounds good. :smiley: And totally be careful what you eat now. I would keep a food diary to keep notes on in case doctors ask. It’s a whole life style change. I’m currently going through a diet change myself. I have to eat mostly veggies with a little bit of protein like chicken or fish.

5 Likes

Holy cow I’m so sorry /hug

3 Likes

I know you are. I’m simply saying this happens thought-out the internet in addition to Discord.

…I’ve never dealt with them on Discord.

Edit: On phone, sure, i dealt with people trying to sell me stuff of dubious quality here and there by simply rejecting, but from them specifically, no.

I can extend that question to darn near everything tbh.

But the simple answer will always come down to money related, as they would just push ads in your face and what not. I mean as i’m speaking to you, i know for a fact Blizzard and ton of other people i used programs/games for are using my information, even something like Steam.

I think you’re asking the wrong person about this.

The privacy point here i’m talking about is simply not including it when i’m talking about somebody on Twitter or WoW Forums. If anything, i’ve made it a point to those who do find the discord, to simply not invite themselves in if their coming from my comments.

Discord is optional to use, and there’s many other VC programs or Discord likes. Even the game has it’s built in VC. Let alone built in community circle.

And i don’t think every game uses discord, unless you’re talking about them integrating it like what PS5 did.

Aww, you out eyebrowed me lol.

What?..

Oh, i think you got this confused here…

Twitter is Public. WoW Forums is Public.

Discord is not. Or at least it depends on which server were talking, but with individuals, they are private. Hence why i’ve described it as a werid gray zone.

1 Like

vegan foods can always be healthy for people and good to eat, even if they aren’t lactose intolerant - it’s almost like a way of cleansing your body by eating cleaner.

That’s actually not a bad idea. Always helps me to be more proactive in knowing the going ons.

Lol it’s fine. I get to take gummy supplements to help my digestion stuff which has helped.

They taste like figs.

Also, pizza’s done. I can confirm it is delicious. I’m actually surprised.

6 Likes

That’s good! I’m glad it’s delicious and good :smiley:

5 Likes

yeah it’s pretty amazing how good non-dairy cheese can taste these days, the technology has come pretty far over the past couple of decades in that department.

So you’re going to tell me you’ve never received a single phone call or text message from a scammer? I’d be really, really surprised you’d say you didn’t. I got to block numbers every week myself. But dump email I used to make the discord get all kind of weird adds my main e-mail never gets to deal with. I ain’t the only here, and trying to convince me of otherwise would be silly.

Yeah if they post something that’s their problem, they should have thought twice about it. It’s just logical at that point, I don’t know why anyone would go against that.

There are but people are cheap and don’t like to spend money. So it goes back discord most the time. As I previously said, I’d go back to Teamspeak or Raidcall for gaming activities.

Some people think only steam exists so I know that much. I had people being mindblown I was play wow through battle.net app and didn’t know it existed. Like WoW is big but in the grand scheme of things, it’s still small.

Yeah, we like them the rock faces here. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah I perhaps went read quicker than I thought, I did miss that “Kind of” I do have dyslexia. But that was probably noticed with how often I go back back editing my posts. Sometimes it’s just had to see words or letter correctly due to that.

Glad we can agree on that.

Discord is garbage, I hate it so much.

Social experience can be hit or miss yes but I think anyone using discord should be wary and exercise caution. Because I’d say the scam are becoming more and more high quality, and more and more people become targets from those.

1 Like

Please stop.

10 Likes

For real, I can only roll my eyes at the trollers so much.

9 Likes

Out of sight out of mind for me.

I’m talking about pizza still.

9 Likes

Garlic also is pretty good. .
I love garlic bread, bread sticks, garlic, and bread.

6 Likes

comes in with a broom and starts sweeping I just cleaned in here dammit.

9 Likes

Garlic is tasty but I can’t hardly eat it. It makes me sick if I eat too much lol

3 Likes

Yo. I could go for some garlic bread right now.

5 Likes